Happy with this. Our younger players being signed onto longer terms again. Well deserved last season. Not ideal for him but he played well out of position admirably and confidently. 

11 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Preparing for a long term future in the championship 

PLAYER DOES NOT SIGN A CONTRACT 

'small tinpot Norwich no ambition no wonder players want to leave'

PLAYER SIGNS A CONTRACT

'Already getting ready for relegation..'

Never change Fred, never change we all love you how you are

Like this and like how you got the accent in his name. Well done CC.👍😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

PLAYER SIGNS A CONTRACT

speak for yourself! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Lol, we'll see, won't we.  You could always try looking up instead of down.

Just not as far up as you look Lakey! 😉 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

PLAYER SIGNS A CONTRACT

Hmm, he’s like Viz comic for me, not as funny as he used to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's the player I'm most intrigued to see. Just got a hunch he and Gilmour might be paired up to sit deep. Certainly his performances at a completely new position for him at left-back and his cameos off the bench in his preferred spot made me think there's a really classy, composed player in there and I'd love to see him step up.

That sort of footballing intelligence should stand him in good stead at higher levels.

Can definitely see a cultured centre-half in him as well if he chooses to go down that route.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

He's the player I'm most intrigued to see. Just got a hunch he and Gilmour might be paired up to sit deep. Certainly his performances at a completely new position for him at left-back and his cameos off the bench in his preferred spot made me think there's a really classy, composed player in there and I'd love to see him step up.

That sort of footballing intelligence should stand him in good stead at higher levels.

Can definitely see a cultured centre-half in him as well if he chooses to go down that route.

Him, Idah and Omobamidele are the wild cards this seasons when it comes to how we build the squad. If they all step up then suddenly the squad looks loads stronger. 

Just now, king canary said:

Him, Idah and Omobamidele are the wild cards this seasons when it comes to how we build the squad. If they all step up then suddenly the squad looks loads stronger. 

Add Placheta to that, especially if we make counter-attacking the plan A.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Someone  would have to explain  to Pepe what they game is about. He looks  quick but clueless. 

14 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I just don't see it with him. The others I've either seen promise or we've heard suggestions the coaching staff really rate them (like Idah). With Placheta I've seen very little from him and the reporting suggests we'd be open to loaning him out. 

Sorensen and Mumba surprise packages next season, in my book (we're not playing Liverpool or Man. C. every week.)

Delighted at reports of Omobimadele ... but not surprised.

Make or break for Idah. Could be a package, could be loaned out at Xmas. 

Placheta ... well he has something about him, plus max. effort. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that the waywardness he exhibited at times last season was the result of settlement problems .... new country, environment, club. Perhaps a loan would be the answer.

However, the big PL revelation could be Dowell. Seems to be a quiet assassin who is never shy to take a pop and quietly very clever towards the end of last season (with injury behid him.) There's a certain 'nous' about him which could translate well in the top league.

I'd be happy with a bit more defensive muscle and a back up, bench warmer (call it whatever you want) in the striking dept. I'll settle for classy squad member who is a substitute who can make a difference.