Haus

Friendly vs Kings Lynn

Just now, Grantham yellow said:

Are we able to go.

Yes but there’s a limited number available. There’s a link on our club website to the Kings Lynn ticketing website 

Just now, Uncle Fred said:

The faithful will be at the game tomorrow night not watching illegal streams

Same for me Uncle Fred.

1 minute ago, Uncle Fred said:

The frightful will be at the game tomorrow night spouting illiterate streams of tripe.

Fixed 👍😇😂.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sky Box Office or Bill TV. 

Careful what you wish for @Bill has just signed in. 

Wonder if we will need a VPN? 

Edited by Greavsy

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Careful what you wish for @Bill has just signed in. 

Wonder if we will need a VPN? 

He is over in Non Football and i noticed that he was up to his old tricks last night calling someone out as a liar, now who would have thought that ?

5 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It was announced that they had sold out earlier in the week.

Terrace is available,  i just looked. 

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He is over in Non Football and i noticed that he was up to his old tricks last night calling someone out as a liar, now who would have thought that ?

Some things never change Tilly! 

12 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

The faithful will be at the game tomorrow night not watching illegal streams

Clubs do stream games too 

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Clubs do stream games too 

This is what I was hoping for.  I see Brentford are showing their preseason friendlies on their Youtube channel, was hoping we were doing something similar.

34 minutes ago, Haus said:

This is what I was hoping for.  I see Brentford are showing their preseason friendlies on their Youtube channel, was hoping we were doing something similar.

I saw blues were charging £4.99 for their game, I’m up for paying, but cannot see it happening now 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I saw blues were charging £4.99 for their game, I’m up for paying, but cannot see it happening now 

How dare you imply that you dont wish to pay to watch a somewhat pointless pre season friendly that some say is a glorified training session! Be careful or certain posters on here will impying you are a and quote 'not a real fan'

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Oh dear - to quote another infamous poster from here!  

Ps if you use ' ' (apostrophes) you don't need to say 'quote' before you say it! You're welcome. 

Edited by Greavsy
Following Cornish Sams kind correction! ;-)

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How dare you imply that you dont wish to pay to watch a somewhat pointless pre season friendly that some say is a glorified training session! Be careful or certain posters on here will impying you are a and quote 'not a real fan'

Nah I meant I cannot see a stream happening now, I’m happy to pay. But I would get chastised if I didn’t 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Oh dear - to quote another infamous poster from here!  

Ps if you use ' ' (quotation marks) you don't need to say 'quote' before you say it! You're welcome. 

Since you've started it: Just a point, but ' is not a quotation mark " is a quotation mark.... ' is an apostrophe

Edited by cornish sam

Just asking for clarity, as this thread was started first, this is the official match thread right?

4 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Since you've started it, Just a point, but ' is not a quotation mark " is a quotation mark.... ' is an apostrophe

Fair point - but they were used to quote a previous comment. But technically you are correct, I agree. 

Original post amended . 

Edited by Greavsy

Just now, chicken said:

Just asking for clarity, as this thread was started first, this is the official match thread right?

It can't be, it doesn't have any *s let alone 5!

Just now, cornish sam said:

It can't be, it doesn't have any *s let alone 5!

Ah, so because it doesn't flash up a sign of desperate need for attention this thread should be ignored in favour for one that does? Got yah.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chicken said:

Ah, so because it doesn't flash up a sign of desperate need for attention this thread should be ignored in favour for one that does? Got yah.

Thats quality Chicken! 

42 minutes ago, chicken said:

The rules state it's only an offical thread if its in all caps and has stars. They the rules 😉

40 minutes ago, chicken said:

Amusing how everyone claims we should ignore this yet they keep on posting on it

Keep em coming lads, gives me something to laugh at while I'm on my lunch break

Its not the Official Thread because they mentioned illegal streams which aren't illegal.

By the way, anyone know how us expats will be watching games next season. Obviously it won't be iFollow because they have to dump that this season. iFollow is the one many of you watched for free last season.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Its not the Official Thread because they mentioned illegal streams which aren't illegal.

By the way, anyone know how us expats will be watching games next season. Obviously it won't be iFollow because they have to dump that this season. iFollow is the one many of you watched for free last season.

Ill bite KG - but we have done this before - many times! 

They are illegal. Hence the warnings on Ifollow (and other platforms) for people who arent watching / paying legitimately. 

secondly - Ifollow wasn't free - it was part of a compensation package for allowing the club to keep our season ticket money for another year.