Sign in to follow this  
pete

NHS Covid Pass Letter

Article on Pink Un postulates may need PL passport to attend Carrow Rd, yet to be decided.

If you need verification of Covid status i.e. double jabbed you can get the NHS to send you a letter by filling in form on NHS Covid Status app.  Will get letter within 5 days as long as your details ok.

Need NHS number, dob and other simple questions to be answered.

Hope this info assists and this letter will satisfy PL and works as a passport.  

It’s on the app showing both dates of vaccinations. For those needing proof of having COVID that is also on the app. The letter maybe needed when entering other countries.

12 minutes ago, pete said:

Hope this info assists and this letter will satisfy PL and works as a passport. 

Paul Lambert doesn't work for the club anymore in case you missed it. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You can also download a PDF version of the 'pass', which if needed you can print off so avoiding any need to get a letter sent to you.

I'd imagine it will be the same protocol as has been used at the recent test events. Either vaccine history or negative LTF results via the Covid PASS app (or vaccine history letter), or a negative LFT result via the NHS email / text message service.

This provides a LFT option for those who prefer not to use the App and haven't been double vaccinated for whatever reason. 

Just downloaded the app. The Vaccine Pass is time limited so you may have to download regularly.

LFTs are a complete waste of time imo. I suspect that come August, England will not be in great shape in terms of infections and it may well come down to vaccine passports.

31 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Just downloaded the app. The Vaccine Pass is time limited so you may have to download regularly.

LFTs are a complete waste of time imo. I suspect that come August, England will not be in great shape in terms of infections and it may well come down to vaccine passports.

It will automatically alter the expiry date so is not time limited. When i first installed the app it showed an expiry of June 20th but then moved to 21st July.

Just checked and it is now dated 14th August.

Edited by TIL 1010

It's valid for a rolling month from when you look / generate. 

IE with Tilly if you looked yesterday it's valid until 14.8 ie a month. 

• Like 1

I agree that LFT's are a waste of time for attendance to events because they are self reported.  If someone wants to go to a game they will report themselves as negative, unfortunate but we all know it's true.

8 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

I agree that LFT's are a waste of time for attendance to events because they are self reported.  If someone wants to go to a game they will report themselves as negative, unfortunate but we all know it's true.

there's an app called Certific that may be used where you have to video taking the test then get it verified and then presumably bring it with you... might be one of the things used if needed...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tetteys Jig said:

there's an app called Certific that may be used where you have to video taking the test then get it verified and then presumably bring it with you... might be one of the things used if needed...

I think if they are serious about using LFTs as a method for entry then something like this is logical - although I guess in theory the longer time goes on then the majority will be double vaccinated anyway.

I also hope the Premier League make sure the clubs are very stringent in their checks, my 'check' at Wembley on Sunday was farcical as it was at Edgbaston for the test match last month.

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

It's valid for a rolling month from when you look / generate. 

IE with Tilly if you looked yesterday it's valid until 14.8 ie a month. 

Just checked again and my Covid Pass only has a two day validity, not one month,  so i wonder if I am doing something wrong.....

10 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

Exactly. What’s to stop you asking a mate who is double jabbed to log in on the Covid app on your phone, or print off his letter and use that? I can see it’s more rigorous for foreign travel as the name in the app will need to match your passport and it has photo ID, but are they going to be checking that closely at a football ground?

Full of holes.

Got my EU covid pass and QR code on Monday by email  . Aren't UK playing the same game as the rest of Europe ?   

16 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Just checked again and my Covid Pass only has a two day validity, not one month,  so i wonder if I am doing something wrong.....

Pass, i don't have to do anything to renew, just looked at mine again and it expires 14.8.

11 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Got my EU covid pass and QR code on Monday by email  . Aren't UK playing the same game as the rest of Europe ?   

QR is available via the app.

We aren't in Europe anymore corkio, so why would we?! 

2 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Sorted it, mine now has the same expiry date. Thanks to you and Til for explaining how it works......

No problem mate. 

My friend went to the Euro final and was told that he needed either the COVID passport or a negative Lateral flow test within the previous 48 hours-just showing the details of your 2 vaccinations on your app was not sufficient.

BTW I'm not sure if you've seen this picture, but he is the grumpy looking one standing next to "Mrs Grealish" 🤣

mrs-grealish-69.jpg (907×496) (caughtoffside.com)

10 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Same with me, 2 days only. No big deal I suppose as you have to click a link to display a barcode anyway.

Next question will NCFC have the appropriate QR readers for the code as a standard downloadable reader doesn't work?

And be prepared for queues!

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Same with me, 2 days only. No big deal I suppose as you have to click a link to display a barcode anyway.

Next question will NCFC have the appropriate QR readers for the code as a standard downloadable reader doesn't work?

Neither the test event at Edgbaston I attended, nor the final at Wembley on Sunday had anyone actually scanning the QR codes.  Both times it was just a cursory look by a steward - it's really not very well policed.  I would hope that the Premier League will ensure that clubs are very stringent about it, but I have my doubts.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

I accessed mine via my Mac rather than an app via a smart phone. I had not clicked the "accept cookies" message at the bottom of the screen (do not tell Cambridge it will just confirm what tech luddites us oldies are 😀), when I did this it allowed me to fully complete the process and now when I access the Covid Pass the expiry date is a rolling one month period. Hopefully downloading a PDF version and printing it will be enough to get me into CR.........

12 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Unless Boris is going to dig up the UK and move it to Asia then we ARE still in Europe and always will be.

If the UK doesn't use a system that satisfies EU regs, then Brits will not be going to EU countries, simple.

The whole World needs to be using the same system, not one that fills the pockets of Tory funders. Its a wolrd problem and always will be.

The inventors of the Astrazeneca vaccine said thsi week, their estimate is that it will be a decade before covid is no more a problem than flu.

13 hours ago, Greavsy said:

The clue is the the word PANdemic.  You know, a coordinated  effort might just be simpler for everyone.... 

Edited by wcorkcanary

8 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

The clue is the the word PANdemic.  You know, a coordinated  effort might just be simpler for everyone.... 

So a QR code received by email is different to one generated from the NHS app? not sure how that works, but mine is refreshed regularly, your email is time constrained.

Its not been co-ordinated in any way until now! 

Edited by Greavsy

If you've had both vaccines why can you not register them on your season ticket? They can add cup games/friendlies to it. 

Of course that relays on you not lending out season tickets to others. The threat of taking it away should see that won't happen!

29 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

If you've had both vaccines why can you not register them on your season ticket? They can add cup games/friendlies to it. 

Of course that relays on you not lending out season tickets to others. The threat of taking it away should see that won't happen!

Thats a good, but limited point. 

ive said for a long time that all football grounds should have a standard or at least cross ground compatable access system. so If you are a season ticket holder at NCFC for example, you can purchase a ticket for an away game and have it uploaded onto your home ticket to gain access. However whilst grounds all have different systems this wont work. 

Also, back to the Covid passes, the ground is used for other events too - like the concerts, so a standard UK wide system is required from a national platform, like the NHS / .GOV etc. The system is already there, its just how the grounds implement / enforce it.