Sign in to follow this  
king johnbond

dicky? squity ?

over the lasy couple of months i have tried to be objective of nw, but now surley even you can not defend the indefendable.

we are a club in turmoil, the very good players we have ( and there is a number of full internationals ) are playing worse and worse,

its not the carrow road crowds fault as some surggest as we are just as bad away. nw has now lost it, he does not know his best team anymore he change the team constantly giving no confedents to said players. the free flowing football which nearly kept us in the premier league has gone, only to be replaced by long ball crap. if he wants to play that way why buy earnshaw ?. the players he has brought in this season have been very poor ( dont get me started on hughes ). he is wasting the clubs money bringing players in on loan who are not match fit. he doesnt even know who he wants as captain drury then flem then hughes now i see against ipsw its flem again.and as for his motivation skills i dout he has any.

its time for you and the directors to get there heads out of the sand for the long term goodness of the club, and for the sanity of the vast majority of the fans.

nigel worthington must go, and go now.

do you agree squit or are you nw love child ?.

NO and NO!

Can I suggest that you type what you want to say in some kind of word processor and do a spell & grammer check, I think reading this has given me a headache!

Another post going over ground covered hundreds of times.  Why are some of us not allowed to have our own opinions just because you think differently?

grow up![quote user="A load of squit"]

NO and NO!

Can I suggest that you type what you want to say in some kind of word processor and do a spell & grammer check, I think reading this has given me a headache!

[/quote]

[quote user="Squit"]NO and NO!

Can I suggest that you type what you want to say in some kind of word processor and do a spell & grammer check, I think reading this has given me a headache![/quote]

[quote user="Dicky"]Another post going over ground covered hundreds of times.  Why are some of us not allowed to have our own opinions just because you think differently?[/quote]

wow both alter ego''s answered this one!!!  where are you MadDan!!!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

NO and NO!

[/quote]

Again another desperate squity post where he attacks the messenger not the message because its obvious we have a terrible record and play rubbish football after spending lots of money.

(of course worthless thinks we have had an "average" Jan.)

The vast majority of people want Worthy out its that simple. You can sign up for as many accounts as you like it will not change that fact.