Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

The fans who stormed Wembley...

And put the game at risk, if any of them were found to be Norwich fans, they would get their 5 year ban from the state, but would you support a lifetime ban from Carrow Road?

I think I would, there was almost a serious crushing incident, we're in a pandemic, it was a disgrace. Those people were there knowing they didn't have a ticket? 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

No place in football for anyone like that. Or in society come to think of it. 

I've never been to a match where I didn't have a ticket (bar the old days when you paid on the gate of course!).

Like you TVB, why would they just turn up like that? Match was on both TV channels, Every pub in the country, just no need.  

• Like 1

Those kind of football fans make me ashamed to be associated with this country. Can’t we just shoot them all and be done with it?

• Like 2

Give them a lifetimes season ticket to Portman road (and for Essex's benefit- make it transfer to their descendants too). 

Sadly I think that is even too good for them! 

• Haha 3

Regardless of club affiliation, anyone found to have barged past the stewards and gained access without a ticket needs to receive a lengthy football banning order from any stadium and possibly a short custodial sentence. It's the sort of thing that needs to be clamped down on as stampedes such as those have resulted in multiple fatalities in the past in several different countries.

• Like 1

Get what they deserve, canaries or not. I hope none of them were though

Were they really "fans"?

Or were they really a bunch of lads (lasses?) who turn up at any big event.

Surely any real fan would have been watching the game somewhere else.

For some reason yesterday really brought out the scummy side of some.  I don’t suppose the ridiculous kick off time of 8pm will have helped.  

Thankfully it was tipping it down afterwards, which probably reduced the chances of aggro.

Isnt it quite ironic that the punishment for people not turning up without having tickets to that match, and turning up & forcing entry could be to remove their rights to attain tickets in the future? 

Im sure ive seen at a local level people who have been banned, have had to present themselves at a local, nominated police station at a given time, on match days. thus preventing them from being able to attend. That works for me. 

I hope they're pleased they've probably put  paid to Englands chances of hosting a major tournament in the next 30 years. Should be forced to move to Ipswich and go to every game home and away

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

How come @TheGunnShow’s comment on here has completely disappeared?

I think that 9th bottle of wine yesterday has clouded your judgement if you have to ask!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

I hope they're pleased they've probably put  paid to Englands chances of hosting a major tournament in the next 30 years. Should be forced to move to Ipswich and go to every game home and away

That's an interesting point, because some kind of combined England-plus British bid is probably the early favourite for the 2030 World Cup.

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

How come @TheGunnShow’s comment on here has completely disappeared?

I wondered that as it was accurate. Never mind.

4 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

That's an interesting point, because some kind of combined England-plus British bid is probably the early favourite for the 2030 World Cup.

Before yesterday I would have said I was desperate for us to host a World Cup or Euros. Today, I think it would be a stupid idea.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Precisely, it was accurate.

Ah, I see, you're pushing that "look at how edgy I am" vibe. Hope it works for you. To me, it just makes you look like a tw*t.

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Ah, I see, you're pushing that "look at how edgy I am" vibe. Hope it works for you. To me, it just makes you look like a tw*t.

That's quite amusing as I think you're projecting at this point.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well, you've not done it yet. It's undoubtedly accurate, just a turn of phrase that might shock a few.

However, if the language shocks you to the point you're criticising that instead of focusing your full ire at their actions, you have your priorities all wrong.

How about you just accept that the moderator found it inappropriate if you don't accept anybody else's opinion on here?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well, you've not done it yet. It's undoubtedly accurate, just a turn of phrase that might shock a few.

However, if the language shocks you to the point you're criticising that instead of focusing your full ire at their actions, you have your priorities all wrong.

If I came across any of these knuckleheads online or in the flesh I'd express my ire to them.

As it was, I came across a wannabe edgelord using inappropriate terms to describe said knuckleheads so thought I'd try and let said wannabe edgelord know that he's coming across as a bit of a ****. It didn't "shock", the only reaction it provoked from me was, "look at that ****".

22 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

I think that 9th bottle of wine yesterday has clouded your judgement if you have to ask!

Ha ha fair play Fuzzar 😂 - I couldn’t quite remember what was said as I was shopping at the time when I briefly read this thread earlier! 

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

If I came across any of these knuckleheads online or in the flesh I'd express my ire to them.

As it was, I came across a wannabe edgelord using inappropriate terms to describe said knuckleheads so thought I'd try and let said wannabe edgelord know that he's coming across as a bit of a ****. It didn't "shock", the only reaction it provoked from me was, "look at that ****".

Projection, indeed. Although I can certainly agree that the automatic censors can be most irritating.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Ha ha fair play Fuzzar 😂 - I couldn’t quite remember what was said as I was shopping at the time when I briefly read this thread earlier! 

Window shopping or licking?!

More wine I would think! 

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Blimey, the starred bit was only b3llend.

Now there’s a personalised number plate for Robbie Savage if ever I saw one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

How about you just accept that the moderator found it inappropriate if you don't accept anybody else's opinion on here?

I actually did if you read my first post, when I simply said "never mind".

Just now, Alex Moss said:

Now there’s a personalised number plate for Robbie Savage if ever I saw one

Now that's harsh. TheGunnShow has been a bit of a weapon today but to call him Robbie Savage is going way too far.