Sign in to follow this  
KanYe West

Where is this hungarian man?

probably sending his milkman to play for us.. ala Drazen Muzinic.... *&no im not old enough to remember him.. i am just a statto!*

jas :)

Yes I was wondering that - wasn''t he due at Norwich for talks?? I think we all know the board don''t tell us anything about potential transfer targets so I''m not surprised we haven''t heard anything about it!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

probably sending his milkman to play for us.. ala Drazen Muzinic.... *&no im not old enough to remember him.. i am just a statto!*

jas :)

[/quote]

Drazen was a class player, it wasn''t his fault that John Bond played him out of position.

I have the solution to this mystery, when questioned about being linked with R Fowler NW said he wanted players that were hungry, once again the WO''s have misquoted him.

i thought he would be an ideal worthy target......

leeds reject, we take

anothe reject!

He probably saw the club, its league position and thought ok, fair enough looks quite promising.... then he met the board......

Drazen was a class player, it wasn''t his fault that John Bond played him out of position.

Now that has a familiar ring to it LOS... 

Zoltan Boor currently plays for Vestel Manisaspor in Turkey and will be having a trail with both Stoke and Norwich in "The for-seeable future" Says Footballrumours.com . He didn''t make the grade at Leeds due to fitness.