Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Reading waaaay too much into it but....

Todd being front and center of the kit launch makes me feel we're pretty confident he'll still be here this season at least. 

3 hours ago, king canary said:

Todd being front and center of the kit launch makes me feel we're pretty confident he'll still be here this season at least. 

Was thinking the same thing, buddy. Still thinking it’s Max that’s more likely to move on out of the 2 this window. And it’s not like this promo vid was shot several months ago as we only negotiated the Lotus deal a few weeks ago. I just don’t think we’d have used Todd for that vid if the conversations between the club, himself and agent over the last few months had come to the conclusion that we’ve agreed mutually that his time here is over. Fingers crossed as he will be a MASSIVE player for us next season. So no harm in thinking that I feel, KC! 

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Though that, too re:Todd - I’ve not seen the launch pics/film, so in the same vein is Max in any of it?

Only a handful of senior players in it, Branston - Rupp, Todd, Andy O, Angus, Giannoulis - but here you go 👍

https://youtu.be/DZyLu1vyEoE

• Thanks 2

I mean, I'm sure we will do all we can to keep him here given I have no doubt he's going to be almost pretty much a guaranteed regular starter thanks to Emi leaving us and all.

Much as I still think Hernandez and Placheta have a place I'm sure most of us would agree neither of them should be our go to 1st choice on the wing. Rashica on one wing, Cantwell on the other.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean, I'm sure we will do all we can to keep him here given I have no doubt he's going to be almost pretty much a guaranteed regular starter thanks to Emi leaving us and all.

Much as I still think Hernandez and Placheta have a place I'm sure most of us would agree neither of them should be our go to 1st choice on the wing. Rashica on one wing, Cantwell on the other.

Think Todd would certainly have started even if we’d have kept Emi, he’s our ‘Grealish’ I guess. But am very much looking forward to Gilmour feeding the likes of Todd (🤞) and Rashica, and whoever else we bring in. Hard not to feel optimistic about that! I’m desperate for us to do a job on Liverpool in the first game back, it’s overdue!