kit.png

On the other hand would like to say the new keeper kit is a 10/10. Fantastic, love it.

Now, if you keep that keeper kit the same but just change the blue to yellow and the shorts to green.. That would be a perfect 10/10 home kit 😍

Not really bothered for this one. Having seen what Joma has released so far this off-season for other clubs, it looks very cheap in comparison which is disappointing.

24 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

It’s a great Rowdies kit

image.thumb.jpeg.3eff080d41bbb82ccea59be78ecfb839.jpeg

I will say it looks better as a whole rather than just the shirt.. Much as I still think the shirt would look much better without the green and being all yellow.

Still, 6.5 out of 10 imo

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

We can only hope that essex canary approves.

There's a discount for shareholders and you get a free away membership if you opt for the long sleeve version. 😀

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

If cambridge doesn't like it then most probably will.

As much as we usually disagree hoggy I'm with you on this one!

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I will say it looks better as a whole rather than just the shirt.. Much as I still think the shirt would look much better without the green and being all yellow.

Still, 6.5 out of 10 imo

Sorry cambridgeshire,  can you clarify which part you don't like? I'm guessing the green, as you've mentioned it umpteen times, but just making sure! 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Sorry cambridgeshire,  can you clarify which part you don't like? I'm guessing the green, as you've mentioned it umpteen times, but just making sure! 

As I have said, if the shirt was all yellow, had no green nor the stripes on the arms it would be a good kit 😉

16 minutes ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

I like it, being different.

Haven't seen the long sleeve version though - will someone post that please?

Its on the club shop website only for pre order though.

£60 for long sleeve £50 for short.

Csnt post image as on tablet, apologies 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

As I have said, if the shirt was all yellow, had no green nor the stripes on the arms it would be a good kit 😉

If it was all one colour the stripes would vanish anyways.

So its the green you don't like?

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Love the kit

Now now, thats not in the pink un spirit! 

Admittedly the Lotus and JD logos are rather boring daubs, but that's not the clubs fault. Having said that, how much nicer to have the Lotus logo than a betting company.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Admittedly the Lotus and JD logos are rather boring daubs, but that's not the clubs fault. Having said that, how much nicer to have the Lotus logo than a betting company.

Previously when lotus sponsored us didn't we have lotus on one shirt and something else (proton?) On the other. Maybe they do something similar this time too.......

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well that's one of the most awful looking kits in a while. Logo s a sticker, and the arms look utterly dreadful.

The hell is up with the random lines all over? Honestly what the hell even is it?

The ‘random lines’ on the shirts arms are taken from the canaries wings on our badge. Quite a clever outside of the box idea even if some people don’t like it.

I’ll be buying it. If the logo for Lotus and JD was in green then it would have looked even better I think. And am pleased that the club have actually thought about the environmental side as well by using recycled polyester - for those of us ‘treehuggers’ that appreciate the world around us and what lives in it other than human beings, this is a great touch 👏

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

The ‘random lines’ on the shirts arms are taken from the canaries wings on our badge. Quite a clever outside of the box idea even if some people don’t like it.

I’ll be buying it. If the logo for Lotus and JD was in green then it would have looked even better I think. And am pleased that the club have actually thought about the environmental side as well by using recycled polyester - for those of us ‘treehuggers’ that appreciate the world around us and what lives in it other than human beings, this is a great touch 👏

Its good to be green!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

There's a discount for shareholders and you get a free away membership if you opt for the long sleeve version. 😀

For life obviously and then can be passed down the family upon your death.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think you have to accept, Cambridge, that you like a plain bowl of basmati rice for a main meal, whilst some other posters might just like a lamb vindaloo to accompany it 😉

I guess its less green than last time in PL.  May give us a chance to avoid the drop.  Even lesser green would have given a better chance.  Still won't pay for City short but if club want to donate one will accept.

The more I'm looking at it, the more it's growing on me, think I'd prefer it without the green bit on the shoulder. 

14 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

The more I'm looking at it, the more it's growing on me, think I'd prefer it without the green bit on the shoulder. 

That seems to be a popular view. Been mentioned alot on here, but not sure if only from one poster 🤔 😅 

Just been and got mine, and they are significantly smaller than usual. First time I've had to get an XL, and I'm sure that's absolutely nothing to do with the craft beer habit I've developed during lockdown.

It feels and looks really nice, though; very comfortable and light, and it's brilliant that's it's made of recyclable materials. Solid 8/10 for me, Clive (with the 89-92 Asics being the 10/10 benchmark).

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

If cambridge doesn't like it then most probably will.

Yep I like it. Love the sleeves

39 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Yep I like it. Love the sleeves

What do you think of the green? 

Perfectly acceptable. As mentioned by others, a restrained amount of green. Just need a white version for Wolves and Watford away and then it’s over to the boys to do their thing  to stay up. 
OTBC!