Well that's one of the most awful looking kits in a while. Logo s a sticker, and the arms look utterly dreadful.

The hell is up with the random lines all over? Honestly what the hell even is it?

• Confused 1

Reminds me a bit of one of South Africa’s kits 

It’s actually a really good effort given the manufacturer 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oh dear god, that looks like one of those cheap kits you buy at the market, where the badge is screen printed! It’s horrendous! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Oh dear god, that looks like one of those cheap kits you buy at the market, where the badge is screen printed! It’s horrendous! 

Oh thank god I'm not alone. How we have gone from last years  kt, one of the best home kits in a deacade to this monstrosity is beyond me

• Like 1

Looks OK, bit 100% polyester - for the price they charge, surely they could make them out of cotton?

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Not sure, looks cheap though. Surprised how well it's gone down on the FB page though. 

I did warn everyone Joma was awful and everyone told me to shut up 'They uh make some euro kits and 9th tier bolvia kits so they will make us a good kit'

I warned you, I warned all of you

I can’t decide whether I like it or not. It’s ok, maybe it will be a grower!

I always feel a sense of underwhelming when our new kits are launched. You see so many awesome concept kits and then you end up with one only half as good as half of those.

Still, it’s our kit now and so long as we win enough games in it to stay up then does it really matter anyway.

We should have gone all Hummel! Based a new variant on this classic!

B50B6AC3-F110-4551-BAFA-5537276038D2.jpeg

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I did warn everyone Joma was awful and everyone told me to shut up 'They uh make some euro kits and 9th tier bolvia kits so they will make us a good kit'

I warned you, I warned all of you

Yeah cos those generic puma kits in the Euros look incredible don’t they?

It was always going to be like this or similar as it's current Jona styling. I will need to feel the quality first, and hoping it isn't a pile of tat.

Don't like the sleeves, would have preferred just a solid green.

It's not as good as the original Lotus strip from yesteryear. Bit disappointing.

What price are they charging?

Just now, Badger said:

Looks OK, bit 100% polyester - for the price they charge, surely they could make them out of cotton?

100% recycled polyester.

Bl00dy woke, tree hugging, Greta Thunberg loving, woke, swampy, eco nonsense.

The clubs a jook!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Haha 1

Is it just me or does the shade of green look a bit... off?

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh thank god I'm not alone. How we have gone from last years  kt, one of the best home kits in a deacade to this monstrosity is beyond me

Last year's kit was awful. Plain, boring and just a bit bland. Not all of us are entirely beige Cambridge, some of us like things with a bit of personality and spark.

• Like 1

Well I disagree with the majority here. I think this kit is a great effort and something a little bit different. Lets face it, most of you already disliked it before it was released. 

• Like 9

Bit too much going on on the sleeves and get rid of the JD stamp but other than that I like it.

It’s saved by the Lotus logo really, having that betting logo on it would ruin it completely.

I really like it generally. Prefer it to most of our premier league shirt efforts.

2 minutes ago, Bovril said:

Bit too much going on on the sleeves and get rid of the JD stamp but other than that I like it.

It’s saved by the Lotus logo really, having that betting logo on it would ruin it completely.

To be honest if they got rid of.. whatever is going on with the arms and made the entire shirt yellow it would not look bad

Just the arms are so poor and look out of place

They're  all carp, only fit for running around for a couple of hours, then washing as guaranteed to make any adult male stink.  Why anyone would buy one to feel part of something  I beyond  me. Its ugly as usual, but I'll get used to it by Christmas...as usual. Tacky, overpriced rubbish. Good luck to all the fools that'll  buy them ....out of date in  two seasons at the most....not exactly a stylish wardrobe classic is it? 

Anyone got any  idea how much they cost? Bet its a lot more than the 3 quid they cost to make....and you'll be paying to advertise  other people's stuff. These shirts are the flagship of consumer rip offs.Should be banned  as struggling parents will be under pressure  to buy these for their little darlings. 

A Community Club should find a better way of doing this.

I get that the Club makes money from them...and from the sponsors but jaysus , what a pile  of shoite.

It's great.

A lovely fit.

If you drop some food (espcially scampi) on it it just wipes clean.

It washes well, after 10 washes the colours are still lustrous.

Perfect for all occasions, I've already worn mine to polish the silverware.

You'd be daft not to get one.

I have a slight concern that there's too much green on the sleeves, but hopefully it will not rank with those other EPL kits where there was too much green on the main body and we got relegated.  So hopefully that curse is avoided.

The Lotus logo does looks cheap, but am reminded the Aviva ones were always like that.  It is a shame its not a moulded one like when Lotus were last sponsors.  

The JD logo is very cheap, but that's in keeping with the brand.

The Joma logo looks like it will fall off after a couple of warm washes.