Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

BBC or ITV on Sunday ?

Both showing the game, BBC for me, that Matterface bloke is useless then they go over to the female who states the bleed in’ obvious 

It would always be BBC for me regardless of who the pundits are, just for no adverts…

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Vazzza said:

It would always be BBC for me regardless of who the pundits are, just for no adverts…

Right? And it’s not even close.

That t*sspot they have anchoring the ITV coverage who mainly does the rugby is absolutely second rate. It’s just a shame ITV signed up Gary Neville and BBC have Jermain Jenas.

BBC when the adverts are on, but might switch around channels during and before/after the match and quite like seeing Roy Keane/Gary Neville and co, so definitely mix and match for me.  As for the adverts, it's like you are at a match and someone stands up in front of you and blocks your view and who won't get out of the way so you can see what is going on. 

BBC opening credits are class. ITV commentator for the semi was annoying as hell, the bulid awful. BBC every time, but will check out ITV for a bit.

Can we get the BBC Nfl show team doing it as well with guest appearance from Gary Imlach.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

BBC. I've paid for it after all.

Countryfile then the footy, what better way to spend a Sunday evening.

You do realise you pay for itv too, via advertising/marketing, don’t you?

BBC obviously with the added bonus that you can have the 5Live commentary via the red button. 

There is a very good game if Roy Keane is on. He regularly starts a sentence with the word "listen" as if he's going to say something profound. It amuses me to turn the sound off at that point and take a few seconds to wonder why someone who nearly destroyed Sunderland and Ipswich is considered to be an expert. 

• Like 1

BBC all the way, better commentary and I don't have look at Roy Keane's sour face or listen to his aggressive and dismissive nonsense either.

I do rate Gary Neville though, shame he couldn't have been with the Beeb instead.

BBC of course, but hope they pick a decent comms team. There seems to be a trend for summarisers who sound a bit uninterested (Keown, Dixon, Murphy). Would like someone a bit more positive and enthusiastic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

BBC. I've paid for it after all.

Countryfile then the footy, what better way to spend a Sunday evening.

Songs of Praise followed by Antiques Roadshow, Last of the Summer Wine and finish off with That's Life! 

Sorted.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

To make sure I get what I"ve paid for I'm watching the BBC and recording ITV. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

If it was that simple why do sky charge a subscription then, as they have adverts too. And the other providers, Amazon, BT, etc

Wembley stadium for 2 of our sons, don’t think I will get a ticket in category 4 so waiting to hear the results of the Wembley fan zone and Trafalgar Square ballots.