1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Are you always this grumpy or just on this forum?

Says the man who was moaning about other people having fun he doesn't approve of.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Says the man who was moaning about other people having fun he doesn't approve of.

Says the man who doesn't like it because someone has a different opinion to him. It's not about them having fun and you know that

9 minutes ago, Krul Mistress said:

Only my opinion that matters? Should probably read the other comments in this thread.

The irony is that most people in this thread would much rather watch the final with the people in the photo you posted than you.

Til would 

5 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Says the man who doesn't like it because someone has a different opinion to him. It's not about them having fun and you know that

You're entitled to your opinon.

I'm entitled to tell you I think its stupid.

I'm also entitled to point out the irony of someone moaning because *shock horror* women who might not be regular football fans went to watch a game football on a screen then calls someone else grumpy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

In your post you:

Said that women at work aren't allowed to talk about England or the Euros unless they have previously expressed an interest in football

Said that women only go to watch football because there will be men there

Seemed to suggest that spending 18 months locked in your house wasn't sufficient reason to want to go out and have fun.

You just seem like a really sad man.

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

He was interviewed on TV after one of the England games in this tournament and couldn't remember the name of one of his own team. He eventually described him as "the bloke from Leeds". He went on to say how much his 4 year old son worships him. Not the other way round! 

I can't remember listening to him speak before but I was left with a very strong view of his character. I suppose anyone who is daft enough to have a huge gun tattooed on his leg is going to be a bit thick. Good player though. 

I think that's very selective though.

He's Raheem Sterling MBE for his work towards racial equality in sport.

Launched a charity foundation (https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12113908/raheem-sterling-launches-charity-foundation-to-help-disadvantaged-youngsters)

I think this satirical article kind of paints the picture (https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/england-hotshot-raheem-sterling-donates-14725683)

I think he's often derided in the media completely unfairly. Didn't they manage to make him buying his mum a home out to be some disgusting, selfish act?

4 hours ago, Krul Mistress said:

In your post you:

Said that women at work aren't allowed to talk about England or the Euros unless they have previously expressed an interest in football

Seemed to suggest that spending 18 months locked in your house wasn't sufficient reason to want to go out and have fun.

Firstly that’s not what I said at all and you know it but you just seem like someone looking to be offended every day.

I’ll leave it there now before this turns into a ten pager 😁

You’re late

I know- but you seem to have made yourself look a T w a t without my help this time. You must be getting better! 

Hope you're ok?

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I know- but you seem to have made yourself look a T w a t without my help this time. You must be getting better! 

Hope you're ok?

Not getting enough attention today ? You not ok ?

Not getting enough attention today ? You not ok ?

You seem to be getting plenty of attention on here.... Makes a change for you not be to lurking & participating properly. 

I'm pretty good today thanks for asking. Appreciate the sentiment. Sorry if that disappoints you. 

4 hours ago, Krul Mistress said:

In your post you:

He said these bandwagon jumpers normally sneer at football. Now they act like they're lifelong fans.  

And you call him sad? Look in the mirror. 

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Suspicious' fire in Shipley skip | Bradford Telegraph and Argus

I couldn't decide if this was referring to the thread as a dumpster fire, or saying that Skip's on fire. I guess I just took the remaining 'p'. 😉

• Haha 1

I’m a City fan first and England fan second.

Last season with City was fantastic and I’ll never forget the way the team built remorselessly towards promotion and it felt fantastic to achieve it, even if we weren’t playing at the time!

For a one-off knockout game, I doubt anything will top the Wembley playoff final win for me, it was just amazing and especially being there in person.

Im really excited about tomorrow, to see England win a proper tournament would be fantastic and I’d love it, so although it won’t hit the heights of the biggest City moments I’ve seen, it will be pretty special if we win.

• Like 1

Not really sure what’s up with the mood on this forum. This thread and the dumpster fire Tory one are the only real England talk and it’s all so miserable, dour or just people fighting.

England have got to a major tournament final for the first time in my life, absolutely buzzing personally and loving seeing the whole country, whatever their usual level of football interest, getting excited about it.

I genuinely think I might never see this again in my lifetime. This his historic and has the potential to lift the mood of the entire country and give an entire new generation a love of football and the national team.

Ive never wanted to see a win in a football match more than when England take on Italy tonight and I genuinely don’t understand where most of you are coming from.

Would I rather Norwich won the FA Cup? That’s a really tough question for me, probably, but as we’ve never looked close in my life that’s unfortunately something that’s not really registering as something to consider.

Cheer up all, it’s coming home!🤞

• Like 1

Not wildly excited as I've said before, but am of course interested in the match as a national thing. But there is an ugly element to the England following and if the Italian national anthem is booed tonight I will likely switch off or it will spoil it for me yet again.  Some things are more important than football and not showing respect to another nation's anthem at a sports event is something that will let the country down. We'll see.

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Not wildly excited as I've said before, but am of course interested in the match as a national thing. But there is an ugly element to the England following and if the Italian national anthem is booed tonight I will likely switch off or it will spoil it for me yet again.  Some things are more important than football and not showing respect to another nation's anthem at a sports event is something that will let the country down. We'll see.

😂🙂😂🙂😂🙂😂

ITS

COMING

HOME

LAKEYYYYY

35 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Well there will be a small number who will boo so looks like you won't be watching the game.

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Are you for real? If some of our fans boo the Italian national anthem you will switch off and not watch the only time England have reached a major tournament final in a lot of people’s lifetime?

Why do you care so much what others do and let it affect your enjoyment so much?

3 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Quite possibly.

Absolute nonsense and you know it. Attention seeking taken to a new level even by your standards Lakey.

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

All you have to do is press the mute button when the Italian anthem comes on, and then settle back and watch some footballing history. If you carry this mantra on, through the rest of your life Lakey, you'll never see or do anything. There is at least one idiot in every crowd.

6 hours ago, Monty13 said:

Are you for real? If some of our fans boo the Italian national anthem you will switch off and not watch the only time England have reached a major tournament final in a lot of people’s lifetime?

Why do you care so much what others do and let it affect your enjoyment so much?

Jingoism and the ugly side of nationalism is not something that should be acceptable to anyone. Pride in the country is one thing, disrespecting other nations is another and we should be bigger than that. If there is large scale audible booing during the Italian anthem it will taint the evening, regardless of the result. Some things are more important than football.