Still remember that sprint back to defend in the game  at Stoke a couple of years ago.

So on the topic of speedy players, who is the quickest player you've ever seen in a Norwich shirt? For me I remember Jon Otsemobor absolutely cruising past a young Gareth Bale in a pre-season friendly with the look on Bale's face, who himself was PDQ was like where'd he come from

6 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

So on the topic of speedy players, who is the quickest player you've ever seen in a Norwich shirt? For me I remember Jon Otsemobor absolutely cruising past a young Gareth Bale in a pre-season friendly with the look on Bale's face, who himself was PDQ was like where'd he come from

Shame Otsemober was as thick as two short planks, he had all of the attributes of a top player apart from common sense.

57 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Ruel Fox was rapid - loved watching him play. 

59 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Shame Otsemober was as thick as two short planks, he had all of the attributes of a top player apart from common sense.

And the fact he couldn't defend. I have no idea why he didn't just play as a winger. 

Keith O'Neill... fact

Richie de Laet was also pretty quick.. as is Placheta

I think it also depends on what distance.. no doubt Forbes, Eadie and Fox were quick over 5 yards - but over 100m, with their short legs - not so much...

Errol Crossan was probably the fastest in the last 70 plus years