Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Going back to CR - Yes or No

Despite cases going up by 20k per day BJ seems hell bent on full crowds come August, simple question, is there anybody on here who is definitely not coming back at the moment?

I definitely am and cannot wait; all jabbed up and ready to go.

Hopefully 27000 crammed in and nice bit of spread in the concourses.

Very much down to individual choice and how risk averse one is.

Its a clever play fron govt.  If everything is (allowed to be) open then they / insurance companies/ event providers arent liable to recompense the customer if they decide not to go, for whatever reason. Its their choice.

Yes, like at the start of it when govt ‘advised’ places to close/people not to do things but there was no instruction - it left things a bit of a mess, and it does rather look like they’ve learnt sod all from it.

• Like 1

Yes, I'll be going. Life needs to go on. The biddies are all jabbed and we should continue as normal. 

Yes, cases are never going to go away. The vaccines are doing the job of stopping people getting seriously ill from it. Time to crack on now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am planning to be in my seat in The Extremely Vunerable Stand.

I'm having mine converted into a bed with full life support system just in case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am planning to be in my seat in The Extremely Vunerable Stand.

That sound unstable! 

6 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'll be there, might wear a mask but I'll certainly be there 

Is it worth mentioning that the mask in general protects other people, not yourself?

1 hour ago, Beefy is a legend said:

Is it worth mentioning that the mask in general protects other people, not yourself?

So everyone wearing one would make everyone safe, no? 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am planning to be in my seat in The Extremely Venerable Stand.

There you go, fixed it for you......

• Haha 1

I am not going to return, especially as it appears to have been suggested that crowds at the euro matches  are spreading the virus and it’s been picking up readily in Norfolk. This virus and it’s variants are not going away any time soon. 

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

This virus and it’s variants are not going away any time soon. 

Agree with this, but if we don't start learning to live with it, we will forever be living with restrictions. Hence if allowed, I will go, CEV or no CEV. Why waste what the vaccine has shown to deliver, I salute Sarah Gilbert and her ilk around the world, striving for normality is the best thanks we can give them IMO.

The anti-fun brigade demanding we don’t celebrate England winning “stay in your pen” weirdos makes me more determined to go back to Carrow road and I hope it’s no masks personally.

27 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Agree with this, but if we don't start learning to live with it, we will forever be living with restrictions. Hence if allowed, I will go, CEV or no CEV. Why waste what the vaccine has shown to deliver, I salute Sarah Gilbert and her ilk around the world, striving for normality is the best thanks we can give them IMO.

Wouldn’t disagree at all Daz. However with it being stated that vaccination alone won’t stop you getting the virus, just in a lesser format, there is the age thing to think about (and I’m not young any more) and what catching it could bring. Yes I’m learning to live with it, but there is still a risk until it’s eradicated!

3 hours ago, City 2nd said:

Wouldn’t disagree at all Daz. However with it being stated that vaccination alone won’t stop you getting the virus, just in a lesser format, there is the age thing to think about (and I’m not young any more) and what catching it could bring. Yes I’m learning to live with it, but there is still a risk until it’s eradicated!

It won’t be eradicated . So it’s living with it or hiding away

• Like 5

I was hoping the Broadland Grand Stadium would be complete by now along with the new intercounty train hub complete with bike ranks for hundreds of cyclists.

Shame.

I guess CR it is.

Deffo, it won't be CR but any 'Aways' Daarn Saarf.

The Covidiots have been saying they don't need jabbing, masks, invasion of freedom etc. I'm just calculatedly going to agree with them. Double jabbed, wear mask, drink beer. 

So Arsenal 11 Sept........

Edited by Foxy2600
spelling

No reason not to go as BJ stays we need to live with COVID and get back to Normal

already looking forward to the thumping by Liverpool and my subsequent moan fest 

Full capacity stadia confirmed after July 19th. 

Think they could have done it for the Euros too this week, not sure there's really any difference from 60,000 in a 90,000 stadium to full capacity in regards to less transmission.