Rumours on Twitter say he was at Colney checking out the training ground this morning before a potential £15m deal is sealed. 

Thoughts?

Not the position I'd want to see urgent remedial work, to be honest. Could be a classic example of a signing where the priority isn't necessarily the transfer sequence. He would pose a very different threat to Pukki and certainly had spells at Liverpool where he looked like he could kick on but ended up more a cult favourite at best.

Just checked on Wiki - 19 goals in 100 games. Considering he's hardly had a run in ages, he's not batting at a bad rate there.

We're not in the market for a £15m striker ... surely?

Unless its a straight swap deal for Hugill, that is.

I'm in.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Rumours on Twitter say he was at Colney checking out the training ground this morning before a potential £15m deal is sealed. 

Thoughts?

I for one would love this to be true. Liverpool seem to be good at getting high prices for fringe first teamers (Bournemouth were the main mugs in this regard), but Origi actually is good. We’ve all seen him change the game for Liverpool on several occasions as a super sub - Barcelona at Anfield being a notable one.

But could we afford his wages etc for one?

8 minutes ago, canarycop said:

Thoughts?

Rumours made by a bunch of kids messing around by the looks of it 

• Like 1

Just now, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Damn 

3 minutes ago, Yellow Green Army said:

Would be a sensational signing. He can play right across the front line and would give us different options.

Yup, pretty much agree with that.  Would be pleasantly surprised if this were true, but not sure how believable it is?.

Edited by Branston Pickle

4 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Yeah, bealive it or not we arent spending 15 million on a striker who's on 70 grand a week when we have Pukki.

Liverpool are looking to offload him.

I think something is brewing though as the finance boys seem to freeing up some wages what with loans and contracts ending early.

We absolutely definitely need cover/competition for Pukki. Whether that's Origi is another matter.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Liverpool are looking to offload him.

I think something is brewing though as the finance boys seem to freeing up some wages what with loans and contracts ending early.

We absolutely definitely need cover/competition for Pukki. Whether that's Origi is another matter.

Very true. I can see legs to this one. Has the whiff of a Webber unexpected unforeseen about it.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

That's called business. You don't keep an expense you don't need.

It's definitely not indicative of "something brewing". You're making 2+2=697. It's how daft rumours like Origi started by 12 year olds get traction.

2 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Very true. I can see legs to this one. Has the whiff of a Webber unexpected unforeseen about it.

Good grief. There's absolutely nothing in this one.

nothing in it... if Skipp doesnt come back and we don't do another loan then maybe on deadline day we can take him and pay a small amount of his wages. Someone will probably buy him before that or Liverpool will keep him about for cup games again.

1 hour ago, canarycop said:

Thoughts?

Don’t believe everything you read on Twitter 

Some reports say that Liverpool are looking to offload him, while others say that Klopp has confirmed that they are not looking to sell him. Confused? 🤣

10 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Don’t believe everything you read on Twitter 

Indeed. All you need to know about the guy who came out with this 'rumour' is the following

A- Previously claimed we had signed Matheus Pereira and he was set to be announced, then laughed and posted screenshots of people talking about this on Facebok

B- Is now screenhoting this very thread and posts on facebook about this 'origi signing' while pretty much calling us idiots.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

Some reports say that Liverpool are looking to offload him, while others say that Klopp has confirmed that they are not looking to sell him. Confused? 🤣

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Indeed. All you need to know about the guy who came out with this 'rumour' is the following

A- Previously claimed we had signed Matheus Pereira and he was set to be announced, then laughed and posted screenshots of people talking about this on Facebok

B- Is now screenhoting this very thread and posts on facebook about it while pretty much calling us idiots.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

B- Is now screenhoting this very thread and posts on facebook about this 'origi signing' while pretty much calling us idiots.

I’ve seen it, not really sure why people are so bored to make something up and then sit hoping people talk about it 

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Couldn't even find it when I Googled - got a link to it, please?

16 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’ve seen it, not really sure why people are so bored to make something up and then sit hoping people talk about it 

Shoe size > IQ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Lovely, I'd typed in "Dirock Origi" then Norwich in Google and couldn't find anything, so did wonder. At the same time, Rashica came clean out of nowhere so it's not as if Webber hasn't got form for out-of-the-blue transfers.

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Is a Divock a cross between a div and a pillock? 

Superb 😂😂👏👏

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That's funny I saw Messi at Nandos

You mean 'got messy' when you spilt sauce all down your top