Sign in to follow this  
KanYe West

Who is the best pster on this website?

I''d say me or Lonnie Lynn (Common). This is because we know what we are talking about. Jas the barclay king is also up ther for calling me ''pant wetingley funny''.

You forgot to mention how modest you are.  I would say you and Lonnie (who?) are the best pster''s.

As for best posters well there are far too many to choose from.  I always hope to see posts from the likes of ZLF, Yellow Rider, Yankee, Wiz, Mello Yello, Mook, Morph, GTG, Meeky, Tumbleweed, Temp and loads more. 

are your arms big enough to give yourself a pat on the back ? i''m not sure they would get past your head you egotistical numb nut. Yes, I know, it''s your trumpet and you can blow it if you really want to, but, er hello, does any actually give a fig?

maybe you should request an annual dinner for the pink un message board best post award - maybe you could organise a ceremony or an oscar style evening.

Not sure I understand what this thread has to do with anything other massaging one''s own ego.....who cares or takes enough time to think about it.Get back to your GCSE''s.

[quote user="KanYe West"]This is because we know what we are talking about.[/quote]Shame no one else does really...

[quote user="KanYe West"]I''m 67.[/quote]

With the brain of a 6 year old......who cares who is the best poster.....as long as people post a a true and fair reflection of what they see and what they think i couldn''t give a monkeys........i enjoy read everyones post becasue some make me angry and some make me laugh and that is what this is all about.

I don''t think any 67 year old would know who KanYe West is.

Perhaps you should change your name to ErnieTheFastestMilkmanInThe West.

[quote user="Mook"]

I don''t think any 67 year old would know who KanYe West is.

Perhaps you should change your name to ErnieTheFastestMilkmanInThe West.

[/quote] I was thinking that!! A rapping pensioner with lots of bling???

1st Wiz, DD and moi are missing from that list :P

My votes go out to -MookZippers Left FootYankee CanaryThere were others but I think few maintained their names from the last pinkun site.Shame no one has mentioned me but then I havent really said anything bad about Worthington yet so what the hey!

It is without doubt me! Join me in the "Drink Worthington Out campaign" currently at a pub near you.

its got to be IAN FARROW everything he says i agree with 100 % and before he post something he knows exactly what he is on about