Sign in to follow this  
pete

Membership Packs

Today is June 30th 14 days from release of City fixtures and when my Membership Pack should have been received.

Has anyone else not received their packs please advise in response.

Is there a delay e.g. kit which may explain failure to receive Packs as advised.

Thanking in anticipation 

Just spoke to Caroline on Webchat waiting for Gov restrictions to be eased 19th July Freedom Day.  Lets hope its good news.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pete said:

Just spoke to Caroline on Webchat waiting for Gov restrictions to be eased 19th July Freedom Day.  Lets hope its good news.   

Would be nice of they communicated that on their website. Just so people know. 

24 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Would be nice of they communicated that on their website. Just so people know. 

They seem happy to do an email shot for pretty much everything else, so it’s odd they didn’t for something that might be useful.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

They seem happy to do an email shot for pretty much everything else, so it’s odd they didn’t for something that might be useful.

Exactly - I have questioned them on their lack of comms before. (one that springs to mind was season ticket rebates) When you ask them, they have some info, but are reluctant to openly share on their website. 

To my mind, that would reduce traffic to their call handlers / web chat service, and give everyone the same consistent message too. 

Maybe one for the new supporters panel ? ( @Feedthewolf @Lessingham Canary)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Exactly - I have questioned them on their lack of comms before. (one that springs to mind was season ticket rebates) When you ask them, they have some info, but are reluctant to openly share on their website. 

To my mind, that would reduce traffic to their call handlers / web chat service, and give everyone the same consistent message too. 

Sure thing, I'll happily put this for consideration for the agenda at the next meeting. If anyone else has any other examples of what they perceive as poor communication from the club, feel free to share them on here or DM me.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Sure thing, I'll happily put this for consideration for the agenda at the next meeting. If anyone else has any other examples of what they perceive as poor communication from the club, feel free to share them on here or DM me.

Thanks, I cannot comment on the memberships myself. But my comment was based on a similar previous experience. 

Just seems a no brainer to me. 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Not so much poor communication more like poor Scampi portion size 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Nevermind about wolfie and Lessingham this is one for essex canary surely ?

11 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Not so much poor communication more like poor Scampi portion size 

I believe this has already been dealt with, they said you should bring your own healthy packed lunch with carrots and hummus dip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Whenever I've been in contact with the club they have been very good.

8 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Whenever I've been in contact with the club they have been very good.

Thats not in dispute,  but rather than giving the same answer multiple times,  for general enquiries, they could put a quick couple of lines on their website. I know all comms has to be agreed before being published, but It would save caller traffic.

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nevermind about wolfie and Lessingham this is one for essex canary surely ?

He will only ignore the response if it isn't one he agrees with. 

Yes, it’s only a small thing really, but I was expecting something about ‘banking’ your favoured game(s) once the fixtures came out (not an issue for me as have a s/t l, but for my son with his membership). Obviously covid has peed on a lot of plans and gone on far longer than expected, so not the fault of the club, but some communication might have been good. 

15 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Thats not in dispute,  but rather than giving the same answer multiple times,  for general enquiries, they could put a quick couple of lines on their website. I know all comms has to be agreed before being published, but It would save caller traffic.

I have asked the question of the club, and this is the situation; 

"We are waiting till we get the green light from the government re crowds back, as in the packs will be sale dates, match pick info etc, rather than send new cards with a letter saying we don’t know when matches will be on sale, we will just send one when we know, we hope if all goes to plan packs will be with supporters by the 20th or just after" 

Hope this helps. a difficult situation for all.

Appreciate the update, but the issue of lack of communication still stands. 

They could put that on their website, and reduce traffic to their call handlers / online chat representatives.

That was my initial observation. 

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

They could put that on their website, and reduce traffic to their call handlers / online chat representatives.

I have asked the question if it could be posted on the website or via the social media channels.

Will update if / when we get an update.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Greavsy said:

@Greavsy @Feedthewolf

The club have said they will be communicating with all members via e-mail, extract from the communication myself and Matt received from Caroline;

Unfortunately, we have been forced to delay the fulfilment of all 2021/22 membership packs due to the most recent government update and the delay in the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions. Once we have confirmation on the lifting of these restrictions and the process for the return of spectators we will then facilitate the fulfilment of your membership pack containing full information on your 2021/22 membership and the ticketing process. Any further updates will be communicated via email.

20 hours ago, Lessingham Canary said:

Will update if / when we get an update.

So waiting for a communication about a lack of communication? What if no communication is forthcoming ? Will you communicate this? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

So waiting for a communication about a lack of communication? What if no communication is forthcoming ? Will you communicate this? 

Giving you what we have, the information will be communicated once its clear, not sure what else you would expect at this time, clubs don't know how many or even if any fans at all will be allowed in to stadiums at the start of the season, surely the last 18 months has taught us all not to take anything for granted and have a little patience?.

6 minutes ago, Lessingham Canary said:

Giving you what we have, the information will be communicated once its clear, not sure what else you would expect at this time, clubs don't know how many or even if any fans at all will be allowed in to stadiums at the start of the season, surely the last 18 months has taught us all not to take anything for granted and have a little patience?.

This suggests that my attempt at humour has not been well received 😂

My communication levels have dropped 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

This suggests that my attempt at humour has not been well received 😂

I found it funny GPB. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

I found it funny GPB. 

I’ve been ticked off by a committee member . The power has already gone to their heads 😂

PS THAT WAS A JOKE BY THE WAY 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’ve been ticked off by a committee member . The power has already gone to their heads 😂

PS THAT WAS A JOKE BY THE WAY 

Pipe down, or I'll have you exiled to Sealand.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I found it funny GPB. 

Not sure that’s any sort of valuable endorsement.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1