Sign in to follow this  
Maltesecanary

Soon 🤝 Joma

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Maybe the club could start a bespoke tailoring department for the more discerning supporter. 😀

Splendid  idea!! No nylon nightmares . No advertising. Nothing looks more ridiculous than a non sporting body in sport. gear. ...fat chavs in traccys  that wouldn't run for a bus!!

• Like 1

Anyone own any Joma kit?

I'm wondering if we are going to see the back of the strange sizes Errea used, in all other clothes I'm an XL in Errea I'm a XXXL.

@wcorkcanary Does that make me 'fat chav'? 😀

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Anyone own any Joma kit?

I'm wondering if we are going to see the back of the strange sizes Errea used, in all other clothes I'm an XL in Errea I'm a XXXL.

Depends on levels of chavviness  in the blood,  which is produced by a diet of Maccy Ds, Greggs and Stella Artois. If the ( backwards baseball) Cap fits.....😉👍😇

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Anyone own any Joma kit?

No! Don’t worry

It’s wearing replica kit that makes you a chav

& constantly eating scampi that makes you a fat one

• Haha 1

Please don't tell me this is our new first team kit !  Hopefully just someone's mockup ..... 🥵

New Kit?.jpg

Edited by Surfer

9 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Please don't tell me this is our new list team kit !  Hopefully just someone's mockup ..... 🥵

New Kit?.jpg

Nah, there’s too much yellow going on. It’ll be green shorts but I can imagine the home shirt will look very similar.

If that’s the case it’s pretty classy looking with that amazing Lotus sponsor

10 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Please don't tell me this is our new list team kit !  Hopefully just someone's mockup ..... 🥵

New Kit?.jpg

I actually really like that 😲

On 01/07/2021 at 09:55, Browno said:

It’s travel wear not training kit

Think its best if you opt out of any new kit discussions Browno, don't want the exec teams sending the boys round again 😆

On 01/07/2021 at 13:07, A Load of Squit said:

Anyone own any Joma kit?

Biggest they do in Teamwear for grassroots is 3XL-4XL.

13 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Just for people asking what the "record deal" is (which was in another thread but can't be bothered to find the correct one), it's apparently as much as £5m per year!

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2021/07/07/joma-takes-norwich-record-kit-deal/

£5m sounds a bit big compared to what other clubs are getting. Brighton were reported to be only getting £1m a year for their deal with Nike. Southampton and Newcastle deals are worth about £4m a year. 

I guess by saying 'believed to be up-to' in the report is covering all bases and putting the deal in the rough ballpark that lower Prem sides could expect.

21 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Kit launch on Saturday?

FB_IMG_1625735648629.jpg

Those two colours on an away kit? Yes please. Black and yellow in those tones would look fantastic

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Those two colours on an away kit? Yes please. Black and yellow in those tones would look fantastic

I thought you were boycotting the new kit because of the Joma hill you were willing to die on?! 😉

10 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

I thought you were boycotting the new kit because of the Joma hill you were willing to die on?! 😉

Did I say I was boycotting? No. Did I say I'm not a fan of joma? Yes.

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Did I say I was boycotting? No. Did I say I'm not a fan of joma? Yes.

Aww that's a shame, I wanted to see you outside the fan hub on Saturday in one of those yellow and green curly wigs, your face daubed with a canary painted on either cheek, wearing full kit from the early 00s (Digital Phone Company sponsor era) with a placard saying "No to Joma, bring back Ribero"... 😄

• Haha 1