Sign in to follow this  
Maltesecanary

Soon 🤝 Joma

Doesn’t prove anything, anyone could photoshop that!

14 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:
16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Does it really matter? are their kits really any (better or) worse than anyone else’s?

With you there Branstono, I dislike nearly all new kits, but by xmas I've got used to them.  A quality cotton, simple yellow and green shirt with a crest and no advertising Is an item I would immediately buy.

7 hours ago, Maltesecanary said:

Screenshot_20210626-065004.jpg

This was posted on that website on the 23rd March.

On 26/06/2021 at 11:31, wcorkcanary said:

With you there Branstono, I dislike nearly all new kits, but by xmas I've got used to them.  A quality cotton, simple yellow and green shirt with a crest and no advertising Is an item I would immediately buy.

Here's one. 😀

https://shop.canaries.co.uk/leisurewear/mens-leisurewear/retro/2501_1978-admiral-retro-home-shirt.html

18 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Cheers Squitto, that's the kind of thing I'd be after, don't really like the Admiral Badge/branding though....or the striped detail. Cheers anyway. 

Maybe the club could start a bespoke tailoring department for the more discerning supporter. 😀

1 minute ago, TheGoogler said:

I LOVE that collared training t shirt. Looks gorgeous.

Interesting to see the simplifed badge make a return on all the training kits, makes me wonder about all the 'badge changing' rumours..

2 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

Agree about the training top, though do find it slightly odd that they seem to be trying to justify going with joma with a 'look they're a proper sport brand' message.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cornish sam said:

Agree about the training top, though do find it slightly odd that they seem to be trying to justify going with joma with a 'look they're a proper sport brand' message.

'They are a top ten brand we swear!'

And by that they mean they just about scrape into 10th place

5 minutes ago, Jed Maxwell said:

Is this really the type of brand that we want to be associated with our club???...

20200923_122727_901131.102.jpg

You telling me women who swim for sport tend to wear swimsuits?

Whatever next, this really boggles the mind

I'm getting ads for Puma sportswear whilst looking at this thread, there's some kind of irony there.

Anyway, the industries worst kept secret has been announced it seems. The video is a bit cringe but it's nice they've taken the time to explain the brand to people who might not know them. I'm not sure on the simplified crest, I don't mind it on the training gear, not sure how keen I'd been to see it on our actual home and away kits though

30 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

It’s travel wear not training kit

29 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Tells me they're keeping an eye on social media and being attentive. Fair play to them. I certainly don't have a problem with Joma kit, in fact I think it's better quality than Nike.

5 minutes ago, AJ said:

I'm getting ads for Puma sportswear whilst looking at this thread, there's some kind of irony there.

Anyway, the industries worst kept secret has been announced it seems. The video is a bit cringe but it's nice they've taken the time to explain the brand to people who might not know them. I'm not sure on the simplified crest, I don't mind it on the training gear, not sure how keen I'd been to see it on our actual home and away kits though

The simplified crest has already appeared on last season’s 3rd shirt, AJ : )

29 minutes ago, Jed Maxwell said:

Is this really the type of brand that we want to be associated with our club???...

20200923_122727_901131.102.jpg

Not a sausage in sight. I think we're safe except from people making these jokes every time the club makes this sort of announcement.

6 minutes ago, Browno said:

It’s travel wear not training kit

Thanks for that incredible necessary correction 🤣

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

The simplified crest has already appeared on last season’s 3rd shirt, AJ : )

Yeah I know it was, wasn't keen is what I meant. Would prefer the current crest to stay on our home/away shirts

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

Yeah I know it was, wasn't keen is what I meant. Would prefer the current crest to stay on our home/away shirts

Think it will. The brief glimpse of what I assume is the kit in the video had the normal crest and joma logo on plain yellow.

Looks like we could be in for a nice simple, smart kit, which at least will avoid argument

....he says, on the Pinkun

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You telling me women who swim for sport tend to wear swimsuits?

Whatever next, this really boggles the mind

😆

Problem is .. it’s travel wear not swimming kit

• Haha 1