Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Worst Poster?

Is this just another excuse to take a swipe at somebody, same old same old you have-a-go-merchants

Melanie Lofty!!!  I don''t know about the worst poster, as we are all Norwich fans so we are all superior beings anyway, but I know who the most changehismindliketheweather poster wiz, I mean is....

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Who was that girl who did all the text language posting and fancied Ian Henderson?? It was awful but quite funny and provided us with some laughs!![/quote]

Melanie Lofty wasn''t it? What a laugh that was. I seem to remember there were a few of her friends as well (all from Sprowston High weren''t they) who were just as bad. I cannot stand it when whole pieces of text are put into some undecipherable language without vowels. I''m young (21) and by definition should understand this text language, but it can take an age to understand what they are trying to say...if it spreads into other forms of written communication, they''ll be writing exams exclusively in text language soon...it wasn''t like that in my day! Grumpy old man rant over [:D]