cambridgeshire canary

If make all our rumored signings how is this for an 11?

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Calling a spade a spade, there was only a certain section that refused to acknowledge the injury crisis. Those that were angry we didn’t spend considerably more in that seasons transfer windows. Because had we had a fit Grant Hanley, Teemu Pukki blah blah blah then that seasons spending may well have proven to be irrelevant, and that would therefore have defeated their point which they know full well. I have no doubt we would have got those extra few points to clinch safety had this have been the case however. But I’m not complaining how things have worked out!

Calling a spade a spade, they're bloody retarded.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Calling a spade a spade, they're bloody retarded.

Say it like you see it, Gunny! 😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Say it like you see it, Gunny! 😂🤣

Still doesn't beat the one where I got banned from Rate My Plate on FB. Someone said they'd done "triple-cooked chips" or something, and I wrote "crikey, those are paler than Josef Fritzl's kids!"

Telling a new recruit after some grossly graphic sexual descriptions which visibly irritated half the office that he was "as camp as Auschwitz" probably wasn't the most diplomatic thing I could have said either.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

This is nonsense.

Brighton stayed up and their best striker and top goalscorer in Maupay scored 8 goals.

Wolves stayed up with Neto only getting 5 goals and joint top scorer for them.

There are tons of other examples. Pukki is coming back in off a 26 goal Championship season having scored 11 in the prem the season before.

Chelsea are in the Champions League with Jorginho their top scorer (7 pens)!   

Still doesn't beat the one where I got banned from Rate My Plate on FB. Someone said they'd done "triple-cooked chips" or something, and I wrote "crikey, those are paler than Josef Fritzl's kids!"

Telling a new recruit after some grossly graphic sexual descriptions which visibly irritated half the office that he was "as camp as Auschwitz" probably wasn't the most diplomatic thing I could have said either.

Not really calling a spade a spade, but that tactfulness reminds me of when I offered to help a ‘pregnant’ lady carry something heavy because I could see she was quite clearly ‘very close to celebrating a happy arrival’ - only to get the *mother* of massive slaps round the face from said Doner Kebab addict. If she wasn’t a heavyweight, then she was definitely at least a big cruiserweight. I must admit her ‘happy arrivals’ must of been some work for her plumber, the poor **** 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Not really calling a spade a spade, but that tactfulness reminds me of when I offered to help a ‘pregnant’ lady carry something heavy because I could see she was quite clearly ‘very close to celebrating a happy arrival’ - only to get the *mother* of massive slaps round the face from said Doner Kebab addict. If she wasn’t a heavyweight, then she was definitely at least a big cruiserweight. I must admit her ‘happy arrivals’ must of been some work for her plumber, the poor **** 

Must have had too many of those infamous BK8 hotdogs.

Must have had too many of those infamous BK8 hotdogs.

🤣😂😂😂

Krul

Williams Bornauw Gibson Gianoulis

Skipp Gilmour

Rashica Billing Cantwell

Pukki

Subs- Gunn, Hanley, Byram, McLean, Dowell, New Winger/ST, Idah 

2 hours ago, Yella Army said:

Krul

Williams Bornauw Gibson Gianoulis

Skipp Gilmour

Rashica Billing Cantwell