Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Milot Rashica - Top 5 Goals

Good goals, but from that the standard of goalkeeping in the German league doesn't look all that...

That Bremen kit is awful! 

Rashica looks good from the vid but let's hope he settles in quick 

42 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Good goals, but from that the standard of goalkeeping in the German league doesn't look all that...

I dont think neuer or burki are bad goalkeepers personally and the touch and pace to get away and see off boateng was decent 

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

I dont think neuer or burki are bad goalkeepers personally and the touch and pace to get away and see off boateng was decent 

Funnily enough one of the 'complaints' (and I use that term very loosely) I have seen some Bremen fans mention is that he only ever scored good goals against the big teams! 😂

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Funnily enough one of the 'complaints' (and I use that term very loosely) I have seen some Bremen fans mention is that he only ever scored good goals against the big teams! 😂

Oh no. How can we sign players who score against good teams. That's just stupid 🤣

39 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Tbf heard that one about Andros Townsend 

Don't get me wrong, good goals and genuinely excited to see him play, was just thinking that some of the goalkeeping going on in those clips wasn't the best!

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Excellent, I make that 32 goals next season then, Cambridge! 👍

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

lovely bit of content that the Bundesliga channel has uploaded today- Enjoy 🍿

I know those compilation videos only show the good bits, but I think it’s pretty obvious to us all that this kid can certainly play. No wonder he was being touted at between 30-40mil€ a year ago.

When we sold Emi and none of us knew what was coming next, Webber and Farke must have had a wry smile on their faces. What a smart bit of business, if he stays fit I can’t really see how that level of talent can fail. Liverpool might just get a surprise on the opening game of the season.

13 hours ago, Gibbo said:

The number one goal was against Bayern wasn't it? Have they got a rubbish goalie? First he outpaced Boateng (no slouch) and then smashed it in. 

Not bad, I'd say. 

• Like 2

2nd and 5th ones though, the goalkeepers didn't really cover themselves in much glory...  We all know Neuer is a good keeper, I'm just saying that I think most prem keepers would be disappointed to have no stopped at least a couple there.

20 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Not sure there. Roman Burki, Kevin Trapp and Manuel Neuer are all fine goalies.

• Like 1

How are we pronouncing his name though? I've heard a few pronunciations now. 

I'm going with...

Mee-low Ra-si-cha 

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

2nd and 5th ones though, the goalkeepers didn't really cover themselves in much glory...  We all know Neuer is a good keeper, I'm just saying that I think most prem keepers would be disappointed to have no stopped at least a couple there.

That's fair enough Gibbo. I'm liking what I've seen. I think the fact he had quite a poor season (as did the entire Bremen team) has also meant we've got a bit of a bargain. Or at least we hope! But Farke is very good at getting the best out of players that perhaps lost their way a bit. 

2 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

How are we pronouncing his name though? I've heard a few pronunciations now. 

I'm going with...

Mee-low Ra-si-cha 

His surname is Ra-sheet-sa.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

His surname is Ra-sheet-sa.

Yeah I've heard that one too but also heard it with the harder "cha" sound at the end of his surname.

Chris Goreham is gonna have a nightmare 🤣 Still can't get to grips with the idea that Placheta is pronounced "pwa-het-a"

Just now, BobLoz3 said:

Yeah I've heard that one too but also heard it with the harder "cha" sound at the end of his surname.

Chris Goreham is gonna have a nightmare 🤣 Still can't get to grips with the idea that Placheta is pronounced "pwa-het-a"

That's largely because the "ł" character gets turned into an "l" and sounds totally different. Fine tradition of that in sports. Prime example, former heavyweight boxing contender Andrew Gołota. Everyone thought it was just a plain old "l".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

We may have a free kick taker! 

Already do, namely Kieran Dowell.

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Already do, namely Kieran Dowell.

True. But at least we will have 2 free kick takers fighting to take it rather than one who can and one who wants to take it!