lappinitup

Milot Rashica signs for City

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting that we sign a £10m player, and it doesn’t even make the bbc’s page for NCFC - I mean, it’s not as if we’re in the PL or anything, is it?!

I would much rather we stay out of the headlines and keep a low profile, less pressure on us/our club and players is a good thing

That and let's be honest, what did you expect? Last time we were in the Prem even if we had a home match live on Sky the pre match build up would be about 55 minutes talking about the team we are facing and 5 minutes on us...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VillaFan said:

We have loads but they are full of bloody Villa fans and you know what they are like. Apparently we are going to win the PL next season after outbidding City for Harry Kane and then win the Champions League the following year when we add Erling Haaland to our squad the following summer

My close friend is a Villa fan and says exactly the same thing 😂 he never posts anymore because of it. 

You’re more than welcome to here as you seem more sensible than some of the regulars! 

• Like 1

Sounds good to me. Fact he's playing at a high level already is encouraging and hopefully he'll hit the ground running.

56 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Never heard of him and I bet he will be as cheap as chips eg the undisclosed fee, 

looks like 9m

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I love a good whinge on here but this signing is very exciting. 

I bet he is no Emi

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Never heard of him and I bet he will be as cheap as chips eg the undisclosed fee, 

As usual, your knowledge is astounding... ly limited. Keep your snout out of footy and keep it in that trough. 

I'm an old guy, and a Villa supporter sine the 1950's.

I've just joined the Pink Un to congratulate you guys and gals on signing Milot Rashica.

We were hoping to sign him last summer, and believed that 25 mil was probably a fair price, so for you guys to pick him up for a real steal is great for you. He's a cracking technician, but time will tell whether he's tough enough for the Prem.  I genuinely hope he's as good as I think he can be for you.

Good luck next season, and thanks for Emi. We'll look after him.

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I bet he is no Emi

That must be a first... you are correct. You may retire now.

• Haha 1

Blimey - 2 Villans posting on here now - Can we transfer a couple of our posters to their forum?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This certainly is exciting news, and seems a complete steal, although I understand his contract was due to expire next summer hence the knockdown price. 

The comments of other fans about this chap look encouraging. If as is rumoured, Gilmour and Ajer are happening as well then these three plus Gunn looks like some real quality added. A much needed boost. 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Blimey - 2 Villans posting on here now - Can we transfer a couple of our posters to their forum?! 

We'll help you pack. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Fuzzar said:

We'll help you pack. 

Thanks! Mind the door doesnt hit you on the way out! 😉

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Thanks! Mind the door doesnt hit you on the way out! 😉

Was pretty good Greavsy….. we love you on here, I’d only transfer Swindo, Jools and RTB……for free!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I bet he is no Emi

You’re right-only paid £1.5 million for Emi-he really was cheap as chips!

Seems good. I just hope he doesn't declare love for Argos as Hernandez will be straight out the door.

Ok, ok, I'll be the first to say it. I know you're all thinking it, but sometimes, there has to be a bit of straight talking (some may call it negativity) .

That tache........

I'd be lying if I said I was familiar with him, but basing it off the reaction of journalist and fans from other clubs we appear to have pulled off quite an exciting signing. Of course nothing is ever certain till we see him play, but he looks to have some fantastic qualities and pace is going to be so important for us next season when its likely we will have periods of games when the opposition is overloading us in our own half. Having a player capable of breaking through the lines on the counter and also a decent finishing ability could be extremely valuable. Lets hope he settles quickly and Farke gets the best out of him.

I think its also worth pointing out that perhaps this shows we are looking to adapt out tactics slightly, it would be impossible to try to find a like for like for Buendia but instead we are going for a different sort of quality in attack.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Who though? 

Here's hoping that the new signings are great assets to keeping us up in the Premiership......and that we're allowed in to the stadium to roar on and encourage these guys to perform at the best of their ability.....

He certainly knows how to take on the defence, and can hit the ball. A few of these at CR will warm things up.

And well done the club, for another signing out of the blue.

Edited by PockthorpePete
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

The comments of other fans about this chap look encouraging. If as is rumoured, Gilmour and Ajer are happening as well then these three plus Gunn looks like some real quality added. A much needed boost. 

Not if you read TWTD.

They're so pig sick with envy (and ignorance) that you can probably smell the puke on the outskirts of Norwich.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

Poor effort 2/10

This is all very confusing.

He should be on his way to Crystal Palace. That bloke who no-one had heard of before he left had all our secrets, surely he would've downloaded the NCFC's recruitment teams database onto a handy pen drive. Day one in the new job upload the data and send out the transfer requests and Palace's squad is refreshed.

Obviously this guy is no good as the bloke no-one had heard of before he left decided not to buy him for Palace. 😉

• Haha 3