Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Concept NCFC kit 2021/22

Um… thanks for posting, it all goes to show once again that a plain yellow shirt has many merits. Including the fact it is the only shirt we’d ever need. 

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

Um… thanks for posting, it all goes to show once again that a plain yellow shirt has many merits. Including the fact it is the only shirt we’d ever need. 

Be an interesting game at Vicarage Road then..a few missed placed passes

Green and white one should have the Lotus badge in green rather than yellow, then that would be a decent away or third kit. Black kit is decent too, but on that the Lotus badge should IMO either be in white or a much paler shade of silver-grey. Current version is a bit too faded / dark for visibility.

This, IMO, is the best concept kit I've seen. Swap dafabet with Lotus. Alternatively, I'd have one sleeve in that rainbow and put in a little swoosh, picked out in rainbow colours, around the club badge and / or sponsor, all on a predominantly white shirt.

Norwich City 20-21 Away Kit Released - Footy Headlines

2 hours ago, Year of the tiger said:

Be an interesting game at Vicarage Road then..a few missed placed passes

Wolves ?

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Green and white one should have the Lotus badge in green rather than yellow, then that would be a decent away or third kit. Black kit is decent too, but on that the Lotus badge should IMO either be in white or a much paler shade of silver-grey. Current version is a bit too faded / dark for visibility.

This, IMO, is the best concept kit I've seen. Swap dafabet with Lotus. Alternatively, I'd have one sleeve in that rainbow and put in a little swoosh, picked out in rainbow colours, around the club badge and / or sponsor, all on a predominantly white shirt.

Norwich City 20-21 Away Kit Released - Footy Headlines

I think they missed a real trick there not releasing that as a kit, Gunny.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I think they missed a real trick there not releasing that as a kit, Gunny.

Agreed. With the rainbow theme, it could be used as a third kit two or three times during the season with the Justin Campaign advertised on the front, if the club wants to make a charitable donation, especially as we're scheduled to play Liverpool away on Justin's birthday.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Agreed. With the rainbow theme, it could be used as a third kit two or three times during the season with the Justin Campaign advertised on the front, if the club wants to make a charitable donation, especially as we're scheduled to play Liverpool away on Justin's birthday.

That's EXACTLY how to do it. Good spot.

7 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I just think that shirt would have done numbers, so a win win all round on every level. In fact Wacky, I could see people who aren’t necessarily big fans of football buying that shirt too, conversely it may have even got some people into following the team.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

The badge can never be anything other than yellow and green on match shirts.

I really liked the minimalistic silver canary on last seasons 3rd kit.