Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

Hull

I hope they win. Maybe people such as Squit will realise the patently obvious when we get beaten by relegation battlers. Up the Hull our season is over. Worthy OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if we won and went on a great run of games where all the players got their confidence back and we suddenly started playing the way we all want - the way we''ve seen Worthy make us play before when we were doing well? Would you still want us to lose? Maybe you should get a season ticket at Portaloo Road - they like a good ol moaner up there.

I understand your frustration mighty yellow, but this is more the Wizard''s domain! Tests show 99 out of a hundred City fans can''t bring themselves to support this attitude.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]I hope they win. Maybe people such as Squit will realise the patently obvious when we get beaten by relegation battlers. Up the Hull our season is over. Worthy OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hate people like you!! Support your team through thick & thin for christ sake!

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]What if we won and went on a great run of games where all the players got their confidence back and we suddenly started playing the way we all want - the way we''ve seen Worthy make us play before when we were doing well? Would you still want us to lose? Maybe you should get a season ticket at Portaloo Road - they like a good ol moaner up there.[/quote]

"What if we won and went on a great run of games where all the players got their confidence back and we suddenly started playing the way we all want"

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - who is living in a dream world now!!

No, I do not want us to lose.

I will never approach a game hoping that we lose, i believe that the attidude of "sack the manager at all costs" is totally wrong. If we can improve with NW in charge i wont complain and will be happy. There is always a chance, although i cant see us getting anything at Hull. So WORTHY OUT

sorry i was drunk. I have just had enough and I am beginning to get desperate. It''s starting to really get me down, and to be honest I want Worthy Out at any cost.

No excuse though, that was a bit far

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I understand your frustration mighty yellow, but this is more the Wizard''s domain! Tests show 99 out of a hundred City fans can''t bring themselves to support this attitude.
[/quote]

ALOS - are yo going to challenge FBM dubious statistical claim?[:D]  WHERES THE PROOF??[:P]

PS  - youa re of course right FBM![;)] 

i want worthy out.. but u play every game to win... whats the point of playing if ur not of the attidue u can and wil win!

jas :)

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]What if we won and went on a great run of games where all the players got their confidence back and we suddenly started playing the way we all want - the way we''ve seen Worthy make us play before when we were doing well? Would you still want us to lose? Maybe you should get a season ticket at Portaloo Road - they like a good ol moaner up there.[/quote]anything is possible, but the reality of sundays game suggests all the morale and fight has gone out of the citys players and also now the crowd.its time to stop harping back on past glories, to accept the present grim situation and to do something decisive to create a better future.

[quote user="McKenzies Debut"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]I hope they win. Maybe people such as Squit will realise the patently obvious when we get beaten by relegation battlers. Up the Hull our season is over. Worthy OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

I hate people like you!! Support your team through thick & thin for christ sake! [/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Yes I want to see Worthy replaced but cheering for the opposition is not what supporting a team is about! Winning should always be the most important goal for a fan! As i''ve said before, what happens if Hull win, then Brighton win, then Derby win....... and at the end of the season it is enough to get Worthy sacked but its also enough to get us relegated - how would you feel then??

[quote user="KanYe West"]Well punk, who do you actually support then huh[/quote]

I like many other city fans on this message board, support the team through thick and thin, unfrourtuanly, again like many on this message board, i dont support the manager, i will get behind my team as normal, get behind the player, and then if we loose so be it, worthy will get whats coming to him

I''m not a fan of what Worthy is doing with the club but I can''t see why people want us to lose! The whole point of being a fan of this club is for us to support the club. Norwich to bet Hull!!! I will never support the opposite team and for people who do want Hull to win or any other of the championship teams to bet us, then you might as well not be a support of NCFC!

Yes I think Worthy should be replace but we have to support the players, it''s not there fault. People say Etuhu is awful but he was fine at Preston. People say Hughes is awful but he was good at Reading! I really don''t think it''s the players, I think it''s behind-the-screens that is getting to the players! Support our Club!!

Obviously I don`t want us to lose any games.

Getting relegated would be a bigger disaster than keeping Worthy.

But saying that, if we were safe from relegation with no possibility of the playoffs then YES I would take the team losing

if it meant a certain change of management.

I dont see why this argument is occuring, I wouldnt worry about winning! were blatantly not going to, but to be honest i would only want us to win because i fear relegation so badly. Dont get me wrong I want Norwich to win, but I would sacrifice 3 points to get rid of the manager who will probably lose us the 3 points anyway!

Ideal scenario, we win and still sack worthington because the fans still protest.

But its certainly not as if i cant see where the original poster (sorry forgot your name) is coming from. Also, why say you hate people like him? pointless! how do you know that you would hate him (the obvious implication) you dont even know him/her! they might be your best mate if you did! You can say you disagree and make your point strongly but IMO "I hate people like you" is a bit out of order!