Sign in to follow this  
For the future

Contract urgent

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Is that any less unpleasant or appropriate?

I think keeping your mind open to such possibilities is better than nasty sarcastic comments which I've highlighted above.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

image.gif.97233e09123714acc7e0854a3a021dea.gif

I'll raise you with one of these.

Anchorman That Escalated Quickly GIF - Anchorman ThatEscalatedQuickly  RestdayFeel - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

So calling someone sweetheart is casual sexism, well you learn something every day and i suppose we won't be seeing re runs of this on the tellybox anymore ?

image.jpeg.41d6e9a3b3ba7a5812c23f56a9a9c777.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, For the future said:

Norwich city needs to get contract for Daniel Farke  sorted out as he will leave watch this space .

Sounds like thats well underway!

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

German national job? 😂

Not sure I've seen Farke reach down into his trousers just to sniff testicle-sweat to be qualified enough.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So calling someone sweetheart is casual sexism, well you learn something every day and i suppose we won't be seeing re runs of this on the tellybox anymore ?

That ain't a bad thing.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Not sure I've seen Farke reach down into his trousers just to sniff testicle-sweat to be qualified enough.

I thought he was sniffing his @rse juice (look at me being vile again😁) as opposed to his balls? I see he got caught doing it again the other night 😂

Edited by Ken Hairy

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

I called on Friday to sort our away membership and I can assure you it is still Alex Tettey.

His contract expires on 30th June, therefore he's still employed by the club and obviously being kept busy!

Thought everyone knew that!

• Like 1

Wasn't Farke's contract renewed with about four months to go last time out? I vaguely remember it getting celebrated before the kick-off of a match before we went up last time around and thinking "nice psychological boost before a game".

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Is that any less unpleasant or appropriate?

Totally agree, if the OP was to say to us he has a learning difficulty I'd be the first to hold my hands and apologise if they took offence to my post, it certainly wasn't (and I'd have thought clearly to others) meant to have been more than a bit of fun. HOWEVER if the OP doesn't have the issues TY suggests they might, be accused of such I'd personally find a hell of a lot more offensive to both the OP and to people with disabilities themselves. 

25 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Wasn't Farke's contract renewed with about four months to go last time out? I vaguely remember it getting celebrated before the kick-off of a match before we went up last time around and thinking "nice psychological boost before a game".

I think they mentioned the possibility of renewing it this summer, but nothing officially confirmed. 

53 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Often on "The Forces" channel, but is outdated and insulting to women as it always was, it's just that it was more acceptable in the 80's when it was made.   I liked it when it first came out, but can't watch it now because it is so outdated and unnacceptable (imo).

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Often on "The Forces" channel, but is outdated and insulting to women as it always was, it's just that it was more acceptable in the 80's when it was made.   I liked it when it first came out, but can't watch it now because it is so outdated and unnacceptable (imo).

In related news, can anyone on here explain Mrs Browns’ Boys? It’s like it slipped through a time warp from the 1970s.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

So it’s unacceptable but you enjoyed watching it 😉

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Ahhhh, the 80’s, I miss those days when polygamy wasn’t considered morally dubious 🤣

26 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

So it’s unacceptable but you enjoyed watching it 😉

I enjoyed watching it in the 80's when the time travel and characterisation made it seem good, but when I tried watching it recently it made me cringe with the way the women were treated in it. 

Edited by lake district canary

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

In related news, can anyone on here explain Mrs Browns’ Boys? It’s like it slipped through a time warp from the 1970s.

Don't get me started on that absolute pile of horsesh1te...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If they announced it now id honestly be worried that they felt the need to placate supporters.

Itll get done in good time. Webber wouldn't have gone on record saying so if not.

Plenty will be afoot behind the scenes.

Anyone fancy an argument tonight?