Sign in to follow this  
For the future

Contract urgent

So hot on the heels of yesterday's revelation that we need to sign new players, now you tell us that it would be a good idea to get Farke's contract sorted out. Thank God you're on hand to point these things out that the rest of us have all missed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

He's not exactly up at @Cambridgeos level is he?

Unless it's Cambridge's other account (as well have 2 accounts 😉) and he's still being productive but not obvious 🤔😆

13 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

So hot on the heels of yesterday's revelation that we need to sign new players, now you tell us that it would be a good idea to get Farke's contract sorted out. Thank God you're on hand to point these things out that the rest of us have all missed. 

I can't wait for tomorrow's bombshell.

'To stay up, we need to win matches'.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man
  • Haha 1

Should be a good race between For the Future and Cambridge for the first thread if we sign Angus Gunn.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Cheers I just phoned up the club and passed your message along they are very thankful

Out of interest who answers the phones now that Alex Tettey has left ?

Edited by TIL 1010

53 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So many people have left it just goes to voicemail.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I called on Friday to sort our away membership and I can assure you it is still Alex Tettey.

1 hour ago, For the future said:

Norwich city needs to get contract for Daniel Farke  sorted out as he will leave watch this space .

Damn I hope he doesn't go, or they'll have to paint over that mural of Daniel that's currently on the wall of the 'Fat Cat & Canary' on Yarmouth Road.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I called on Friday to sort our away membership and I can assure you it is still Alex Tettey.

Are we outsourcing jobs to Norway?

Coming soon, if we finish in the bottom 3 we'll get relegated, join us tomorrow for some more 'for the future' breaking news...... 

1 hour ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I can't wait for tomorrow's bombshell.

'To stay up, we need to win matches'.

16 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Indeed his next thread maybe we urgently need to recruit a new voice to replace Alex Tettey. 

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Coming soon, if we finish in the bottom 3 we'll get relegated, join us tomorrow for some more 'for the future' breaking news...... 

This and the previous post strikes me that English is not the first language or the OP may have some learning difficulty. How do you four respond? With particularly unpleasant sarcastic comments. 

Do you really think comments like those above are really appropriately said to someone who wants to talk about the club in those circumstances?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

This and the previous post strikes me that English is not the first language or the OP may have some learning difficulty. How do you four respond? With particularly unpleasant sarcastic comments. 

Do you really think comments like those above are really appropriately said to someone who wants to talk about the club in those circumstances?

Calm down sweat heart 😉

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Calm down sweat heart 😉

Nothing like a bit of casual sexism to follow up on potential disability discrimination is there? 

Vile

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Nothing like a bit of casual sexism to follow up on potential disability discrimination is there? 

Vile

You really are a soft headed melon aren't you? Get a grip of yourself FFS, sexism and disability discrimination, are you ****ing serious???? Go give your head a thorough wobbling you absolute wankspangle. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

TY is off again, how many people can he insult in one evening? Let’s wait and see. 

Suspecting there's some deep rooting issue to be honest, doubt very much they behave like they continually do on here in real life. Oh well each to their own, whatever floats their boat 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You really are a soft headed melon aren't you? Get a grip of yourself FFS, sexism and disability discrimination, are you ****ing serious???? Go give your head a thorough wobbling you absolute wankspangle. 🙄

Oh dear. Someone can dish it out but obviously can't take it. 

Wankspangle is a great insult, kudos to you for that one. 👍

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Suspecting there's some deep rooting issue to be honest, doubt very much they behave like they continually do on here in real life. Oh well each to their own, whatever floats their boat 🤷‍♂️

I will quite happily call you a prejudiced sexist to your face. Do you want my number?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I will quite happily call you a prejudiced sexist to your face. Do you want my number?

Oh deary deary me, someone is more bored than usual today. I'm vile, but you're the one playing at the big man over the Internet. Like I said, seriously get a grip of yourself. 

4 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh dear. Someone can dish it out but obviously can't take it. 

Wankspangle is a great insult, kudos to you for that one. 👍

You're the only one dishing anything out, then getting all wound up about it. I couldn't give a tiny rats **** what stupid opinion you have of me, and I doubt very much the other 3 people you've got yourself all outraged about do either. 

30 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Is that any less unpleasant or appropriate?