Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Kleinheisler

Like the look of him v France today - energetic midfielder for Hungary 

Plays in Croatia - worth a look for us next season 

• Like 1

Why, when someone posts a sensible opinion, is it always met with sarcasm on this board? 

I've never been a fan of signing anyone based on a couple of performances at a tournament, such as Euro's. Also, not sure how you'd rate quality of the Croation league though 

• Like 6

Yaremchuk from Ukraine has really caught the eye if we're doing fantasy targets.... 

Gosens from Germany too but is far beyond our financial means unfortunately. 

I trust,with our scouting system as it is,there are not many opportunities which are within our financial constraints,that we are not pursuing. I for one trust Webber and his team to deliver what we hope will help us achieve what we all want next season.🔰🔰

35 minutes ago, Red Rufus said:

Is it sarcasm or lack of brain cells?

Attention

• Like 1

To be fair out of all the sarcamites we have on here, Cambridgeshire is normally just having fun, there’s the normal few who tend not to post on discussion until they can chip in with their sarcasm! Normally trying to be patronising….

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Cheers I just phoned up Webber and let him know, he's very thankful

Haha thanks - just looked like the type of hard working player we go for however maybe a little too old 

2 hours ago, Indy said:

To be fair out of all the sarcamites we have on here, Cambridgeshire is normally just having fun, there’s the normal few who tend not to post on discussion until they can chip in with their sarcasm! Normally trying to be patronising….

Cambridgeshire’s contribution is great, I am not a member of the message board police, in fact a few topics where they are a slight nuance of another would actually be easier to read.  CC general makes the forum a bit more interesting, certainly a lot more interesting than the discussions on Brexit or COVID.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

Cambridgeshire’s contribution is great, I am not a member of the message board police, in fact a few topics where they are a slight nuance of another would actually be easier to read.  CC general makes the forum a bit more interesting, certainly a lot more interesting than the discussions on Brexit or COVID.

I haven’t noticed the Brexit or Covid threads 😂😂👍

• Haha 1