Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Grant Hanley

Well played Grant.

The ambitious Villa will be in with a £75 million bid now as they are always looking for upgrades and Hanley would definitely be an upgrade on Mings.

11 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Was superb tonight, close run for MOTM with Gilmour. 

Have we learnt nothing from the last couple of weeks... it’s SOTM now my friend, you will be in trouble.  I agree, definitely star of the match for me.

1 minute ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Have we learnt nothing from the last couple of weeks... it’s SOTM now my friend, you will be in trouble.  

What the **** are you on about, you absolute muggin?

7 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

What the **** are you on about, you absolute muggin?

Hello again TY, you like me don’t you :). Latest directive from governing body is man of match is outdated and sexist and should now be Star of the Match. Perhaps less time stalking me and more time away from the forum I wouldn’t have to keep explaining everything to you all the bleedin time 

How the bloody hell can man of the match in an all male game be sodding sexist 😂

We're a few years from a mixed game if this nonsense persists. 

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 1

Hello again TY, you like me don’t you :). Latest directive from governing body is man of match is outdated and sexist and should now be Star of the Match. Perhaps less time stalking me and more time away from the forum I wouldn’t have to keep explaining everything to you all the bleedin time 

What absolute ****. Even for you.

Isn't it time for Daddy to turn your internet off so you quit with the attention seeking ****?

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

How the bloody hell can man of the match in an all male game be sodding sexist 😂

We're a few years from a mixed game if this nonsense persists. 

I quite agree Ken

• Like 1

Looked class tonight, lets hope he carries it into the PL season. 

In fact if Scotland had K McLean playing for them tonight it could have tipped the balance of play in their favour

5 minutes ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

He loves everyone, he’s so polite and such a charmer. 

• Haha 1

Well they seem to have decided that people batting in cricket - men or women- are “batters”. Can’t be long before motm is replaced.  Perhaps to MVP….that’s what they used to have in my old club’s league - absolutely not via any ‘wokeness’/sexism, this was in the early 90s.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

Really pleased for Grant. Class. Made Kane a no show.

I think rather unfairly most media and commentators will put it down to Kane being out of form/unfit/head in wrong space than Hanley keeping him shackled. Whatever the Scots do in this competition Hanley ought to come back full of confidence 

I think rather unfairly most media and commentators will put it down to Kane being out of form/unfit/head in wrong space than Hanley keeping him shackled. Whatever the Scots do in this competition Hanley ought to come back full of confidence 

Yes. Thats why I praised Grant. Magnificent.

20 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

What absolute ****. Even for you.

Isn't it time for Daddy to turn your internet off so you quit with the attention seeking ****?

We need to crowdfund for your therapy. 

• Haha 1

All things considered, Hanley was f*cking exceptional today! Well done, Sir.

Remember that he only played in 15/38 matches in our last PL campaign. If we can keep him and Gibson fit and together we have a chance!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Well they seem to have decided that people batting in cricket - men or women- are “batters”. Can’t be long before motm is replaced.  Perhaps to MVP….that’s what they used to have in my old club’s league - absolutely not via any ‘wokeness’/sexism, this was in the early 90s.

MVP is what the US have used forever and a day in their sports.

11 hours ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

All things considered, Hanley was f*cking exceptional today! Well done, Sir.

Remember that he only played in 15/38 matches in our last PL campaign. If we can keep him and Gibson fit and together we have a chance!!

Came here to say that. People were slagging him off last summer, saying he was, and I quote "league one at best". Others suggested he was injury prone when in fairness to him, he is so important we have nearly always rushed him back. He needed last summer and he's looked to be better than the first season he played for us again now.