Bradwell canary

Transfer funds? How much will they spend?

21 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

At least I’m able to think for myself and don’t live on here 24/7. 

I see plenty of implications in this response

One of which is the absence of any denial of being a massive Binner

32 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

No, no, you did it wrong. C is the so-called "Delia dividend", the unexplained Schrödinger's cat-like black hole in the accounts via which she siphons money out of the club. 😉 

Of course, but the lawyers took that out!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Of course, but the lawyers took that out!

Well roared, lion! 😄😄

Last time it appeared that the biggest wages were paid to the likes of Drimic and Duda who barely contributed whilst I suspect those who played in both leagues also benefitted from significant rises. It didn't work so maybe we need to try something different?

4 hours ago, FatCanary said:

It doesn't matter what we spend anyway, it'll never satisfy the Ipswich fans like Uncle Fred, pete, Kenny Foggo and Midlands Yellow primarily because they don't support us.

You really haven't a clue have you ?

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

No, no, you did it wrong. C is the so-called "Delia dividend", the unexplained Schrödinger's cat-like black hole in the accounts via which she siphons money out of the club. 😉 

The black hole will at least have a name this time and it will be Covid-19. Latest report in today’s pinkun article says the average premiership side had a 13% on turnover shortfall due to covid. Most premiership stadiums are larger than our so don’t see why we would even be at this average but our £30m bill seems excessively high over a season and a half. If as the report states £12 was 19/20 then 20/21 is therefore a £18m bill, that would imply our turnover is £150m in the last championship season?

Edited by Son Ova Gunn