Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Feel like we need a signing to settle the nerves..

2 minutes ago, FatCanary said:

The idea that Webber and Farke, who live, eat, sleep, dream, drink and die for the game would somehow have their feet up at an absolutely crucial time for their reputations and their careers (particularly Webber) is utterly preposterous and anyone who thinks it is even vaguely possible has clearly not been listening to ANYTHING that they have said since they respectively joined the Club.

Yes, Webber recruited poorly for the Prem before, and yes he took the blame for sending Farke in without a gun, but his hands were tied by **** poor spending money too as a consequence of our frivolous past.

Stuart Webber sits on a healthy transfer budget with an opportunity to prove he belongs at the top table. Daniel Farke is his head coach.

Feet up? Bollox.

Proof of the pudding my fat friend is in the eating and not a signing in sight kinda disproves everything you have said. Even the binners have signed a few donkeys 

18 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Proof of the pudding my fat friend is in the eating and not a signing in sight kinda disproves everything you have said. Even the binners have signed a few donkeys 

Id love to see your posts on here if we'd had their transfer window so far 

I do remember a lot of people defending the speed at which the Emi deal was done was so Webber could act early in the market. While it will remain ‘early’ for quite some time as yet and no, nobody should be uneasy, yet.. I am expecting us to act early to minimise the wage disadvantage we have versus our competitors, once other clubs come in for our targets, which will have been identified months ago, our chances of getting them decrease rapidly.