Sign in to follow this  
dj11

NHS data grab

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/04/tories-nhs-data-grab-pandemic

A very interesting article, and as a result, I have refused permission for my GP practice to share my data. After much effort, I have also withdrawn permission for my data to be shared for planning and research on the NHS app. 

Having spoken to friends, it appears not to be widely known, so I thought I would put it out there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for this, I have removed permission for non-GP data, but as it says, the GP data is the biggie, I will print and send this now.

What bunch of low life sneaky russians this government are.

• Like 1

I've downloaded the forms and sent them to my GP. Don't forget that it's a two stage process and you have to go on-line to opt out of the digital data.

Also the process seems very complicated but I'm assuming the Government made it like that deliberately.

18 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Thanks for this, I have removed permission for non-GP data, but as it says, the GP data is the biggie, I will print and send this now.

Aye, they moved the deadline back only once people started to find out about it.🤨

On 13/06/2021 at 08:50, Daz Sparks said:

you are giving the Russians a bad name, 'low life sneaky cry in my pillow for the lack of love from mum/dad' boarders would do.