Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

If you were Manager, Who would you buy?

If Norwich decide that you were the right man for the Job (your probably better than Worthy anyway) Who (realisticly) would you buy? Say there between 1 and 2 Million to spend!

My shopping list is:

Riordan for 300k, Davenport 1 Mil, Johanson (could sign him for free), Halford for 750k

As many of the following as possible: Halford, Danns, Commons, Rehman, McSheffrey, Shittu, Johansson.

I''d like a target man too, suggestions?

We could sign Terry, Gerrard, Lampard, Van Nistlerooy and Henry but it wouldn''t make the blindest bit of difference until we fundamentally change the way we play football.  There is no point in throwing money at Worthington.  He spent a hell of a lot in January and the scum game showed it doesn''t make any difference.  Until we get the ball on the deck and pass the bloody thing, nothing will change

Riordan 300k, Halford 750k, Danns, 400k, idiakez 500k

I would sell mckenzie, charlton, thorne, jarret, hughes and a keeper to raise some extra cash for transfers. Riordan is a bargain, the colchester lads are young but proven in league 1 and idiakez has experioence wouldnt cost much and is proven at this level I would also give mcveigh a new contact.

Green, Ward, Colin, MLJ, Halford, Doherty, Shackall, Fleming, Drury, Safri, idiakez, danns, etuhu, robinson, huckerby, Mcveigh, Earnshaw, riordan, spillane, rossi J, henderson, ryan J

This gives a squad of 22 add a couple of loan players and hey presto a squad capable of promotion next season

Green

MLJ, Doherty, shackall, Drury

Halford, Safi, idiakez, Huckerby/mcveigh

Earnshaw, Riordan

Subs Ward, fleming, danns, Huckerby/mcveigh and ryan J

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]

If Norwich decide that you were the right man for the Job (your probably better than Worthy anyway) Who (realisticly) would you buy? Say there between 1 and 2 Million to spend!

My shopping list is:

Riordan for 300k, Davenport 1 Mil, Johanson (could sign him for free), Halford for 750k

[/quote]

Where the hell are you getting those prices from?  Halford was rated at £1m+ and Davenport at £3m.  Hibs rejected a £300k offer from Rangers so he would cost more than that.