Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

Next three games..............

I posted a while ago stating I thought we would get four points from Reading (a) Ipswich (h) and Hull(a), that prediction seems to of gone drastically wrong.  So I will try the next three games Hull (a) Brighton & Derby (h).

I will stick with a point at Hull and on current form would be more than happy with that and dont laugh but 6 points from Brighton & Derby.

7 points from the next three, what does everyone else think?

Neil

I hope I cant see us losing 2 of these so my ''range'' of points will be 2-4...

Definitley 9 points!  I''ve got a really good feeling that things are going to turn around.  With the new boys in, our squad is looking stronger than it has all season.  Hull, Brighton and Derby are not even worthy opposition for the mighty canaries who will crush all that stand before them over the rest of the season.

Come on guys - lets get some optimism back!  Winning runs are built on positive energy, so let''s show our club that we believe in them, and then maybe they''ll start believing in themselves. [:D]

4 points.

we will lose at hull, scrape a win V derby but but then net a draw V brighton. Im my opinion anything less than 7 is a total disaster.