Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

We Have Johansen and Etuhu, southampton get

Raziak on loan with a view to a 2 million move and jermaine wright on loan till the end of the season and chaplow on loan as well. Raziak is a polish international who has a good record at championsip level and wright has always been a neat and tidy player. Chaplow is a great player and was outstanding for burnley last year.

Johansen may have scored on sunday but that was all he did and etuhu hasnt had 1 good game. I just dont understand why we cannot compete with clubs in this league for good players. It isnt as if southampton are above us in the league.

How ridiculous of course Norwich can compete with Southampton!

Raziak was with Burley at Derby,Wright at Ipswich, so you would imagine the manager would already now the players and have an advantage over your other championship managers.

Raziak was so woeful at Tottenham that he was regulary booed, if Mido hadn''t gone  to the African Nations he would of been given away in the transfer window funny enough Mido is on a plane back and he has been released. Wright couldn''t hold down a place in the leeds team and was again farmed out on loan to Millwall before eventually being given to the saints. Seems to me that these two would hardly of set Norwich alight.

You are right on etuhu not having one good game yet,but again Safri took a while to find his feet so we can but only pray he will come good!How you can judge Johansen on one game and about three training session seems very harsh. If you take that tact Earnshaw didn''t score on Saturday so he must be rubbish as well!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

''Johansen may have scored on sunday but that was all he did'', are you sure about that?

[/quote]

indeedly so, Johanson seemed to be our only striker most of the game.

Rehna was amazing, and is easily had the better impact compaired to the other signings, Earnshaw did look distant but hopefully he can repay his 3.5 million pricetag, and give johansen the ball at is feet, in a good position, and he will stick it in the back of the net for you

[quote user="A load of squit"]

''Johansen may have scored on sunday but that was all he did'', are you sure about that?

[/quote] He was quiet at times but that was because of the service we gave him (or rather the lack of it!!) He looked quick, dangerous and had some good runs most of the time! He looked much more impressive than Earnie on sunday!!

I thought that Johannson looked very promising - good movement, a good first touch and drove into of space, instead of looking like a startled rabbit. He looked as if he had a football brain. I suppose Worthington will soon get rid of that.

Seems we do indeed have a Matt Svensson replacment. Despite Johansson scoring the goal and hit the post and generally having a good game considering the poor service he got is already being criticised. What is it with some of you and scandinavian players?

Indeed Alex. Johanson also hit he post with an instinctive reflect punt in the second half. If you didn''t know, you would have thought he was the £3m man, not Earnshaw who just got offside all the first half. I thought Johanson''s debut was one of the best I have seen considering the terrible service the strikers got.

i just believe that raziak has more potential than johansen. Raziak has always scored in this league while johansen doesnt score many although i know he has been in the premiership. Chaplow on loan would have been far better than signing etuhu and i would rather have wright than etuhu. Its my opinion not yours. We may have been looking for these players, and they may have better links with certain clubs but i would like to know after the event if we''d tried to sign him. I''m not criticizing johansen but just feel that his performance on Sunday was average but i am prepared to give him time. I never criticized rehman, or worthy signing him. I gave him MOM for scum game.