Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Bananas! Bananas! Bananas!

Perfect opportunity for us to ditch the green shorts and rebrand as 'The Bananas', sponsored by Fyffes.

You know it makes sense! 

• Haha 1

That's far too similar to "Sausage Gate" as an image TB. Nice try though.

• Haha 1

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Perfect opportunity for us to ditch the green shorts and rebrand as 'The Bananas', sponsored by Fyffes.

You know it makes sense! 

You obviously don't remember the Bruce Oldfield designed all yellow kit that got ditched following a fan vote using yellow or green cards displayed at a game ?

Your favourite Norwich kits? - Main Discussion - Norwich City - The Pinkun  Forums

Given our ultimate aspiration to grace the European competitions and show the likes of Bayern how the game is played, how about we pitch for sponsorship from the European Union? That would also mean we would have 12 stars on our shirt (stare and weep Ipswich fans).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Given our ultimate aspiration to grace the European competitions and show the likes of Bayern how the game is played, how about we pitch for sponsorship from the European Union? That would also mean we would have 12 stars on our shirt (stare and weep Ipswich fans).

That would certainly add an extra frisson of entertainment to the Brexit thread.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

That would certainly add an extra frisson of entertainment to the Brexit thread.

Of course, I deny any claim that I have suggested sponsorship by the EU as an attempt to provoke those who voted for brexit and who were obviously aware that they were voting for Northern Ireland to become a sausage free state.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Of course, I deny any claim that I have suggested sponsorship by the EU as an attempt to provoke those who voted for brexit and who were obviously aware that they were voting for Northern Ireland to become a sausage free state.

Northern Ireland only became a sausage-free state because the BK8 girls were at them first.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Northern Ireland only became a sausage-free state because the BK8 girls were at them first.

You've managed to tie the Brexit thread and BK8 thread together nicely here. Two  lots of "Sausagegate" in the news. Who could have predicted that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sonyc said:

You've managed to tie the Brexit thread and BK8 thread together nicely here. Two  lots of "Sausagegate" in the news. Who could have predicted that.

Plenty like two sausages at once.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

You obviously don't remember the Bruce Oldfield designed all yellow kit that got ditched following a fan vote using yellow or green cards displayed at a game ?

Your favourite Norwich kits? - Main Discussion - Norwich City - The Pinkun  Forums

I’ve still got that shirt-well, not Iwan’s obviously. I liked it-what did the other fans not like about it?

11 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I’ve still got that shirt-well, not Iwan’s obviously. I liked it-what did the other fans not like about it?

The yellow shorts were the main problem.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Expect a call from Frosty shortly, this probably represents his best argument out of his self-caused fu*k up.

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Expect a call from Frosty shortly, this probably represents his best argument out of his self-caused fu*k up.

Then...he could do what our club has done.....screwed up the agreement they made!!!

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Then...he could do what our club has done.....screwed up the agreement they made!!!

Haha! The comparisons between the two fu*k-ups are a bit to close for comfort. I neither case are the general public likely to "swallow" the official narrative.

Ever since Teemu joined, my son has been advocating for a link up with Pukka pies. They could do a Pukki pie special made from the finest reindeer. I've been wracking my brain for pie based puns but not managed anything strong enough to pitch it to Pukka - Cheese and Hanley? Chicken Tikka Mclean.

53 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

Ever since Teemu joined, my son has been advocating for a link up with Pukka pies. They could do a Pukki pie special made from the finest reindeer. I've been wracking my brain for pie based puns but not managed anything strong enough to pitch it to Pukka - Cheese and Hanley? Chicken Tikka Mclean.

We could have a Tim Krill?

• Haha 1

On 10/06/2021 at 11:49, Thumbbass said:

Ever since Teemu joined, my son has been advocating for a link up with Pukka pies.

I'm not that fat!