Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

The 2 Question Paul McVeigh Thread

Question 1) Where will McVeigh be next Season?

Question 2) Is McVeigh good enough for the premiership?

Personally i''d love to see McVeigh in the yellow and green next season but i don''t think Worthy will have it. So McVeigh next season will play for Southampton or Leeds

I remember last season worthy didn''t play McVeigh a lot, was he good enough for the first team when we were in the premiership. I think so! He''s in form now (Lets hope it lasts)

Yes and maybekon Nw will offer mcveigh a new deal and to be honest i cant see him turning it down. He has the full support of the fans who love him and he is perhaps hoping there will be a new manager.

I doubt he''s good enough for the premiership, seems a bit light weigh at times, but to be fair he wasnt given a fair chance last season and so deserves the chance to prove himself. He is sharp and a good finisher but is he up too it in the prem?, i dont knwow.

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]

Question 1) Where will McVeigh be next Season?

Question 2) Is McVeigh good enough for the premiership?

Personally i''d love to see McVeigh in the yellow and green next season but i don''t think Worthy will have it. So McVeigh next season will play for Southampton or Leeds

I remember last season worthy didn''t play McVeigh a lot, was he good enough for the first team when we were in the premiership. I think so! He''s in form now (Lets hope it lasts)

[/quote]

1) Southampton.....  I hope norwich however.

2) probably not...  It is a HUGE step up - especially for forward players.  He is lightweight and not particuarly quick.  Whilst well on form however perhaps.. he has the skills