Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Worthy for manager of the month!

I feel Worthy should be given manager of the month for doing full circle & completely turning things around after decembers terible run of wins & flowing football. In a few weeks he has brought us back the football we have been use to all season,great passion,flowing football,excellent passing,astute tactics & substitutions. How can this be overlooked by the panel of experts? I can see his MOM trophies lining up through untill may!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]I feel Worthy should be given manager of the month for doing full circle & completely turning things around after decembers terible run of wins & flowing football. In a few weeks he has brought us back the football we have been use to all season,great passion,flowing football,excellent passing,astute tactics & substitutions. How can this be overlooked by the panel of experts? I can see his MOM trophies lining up through untill may![/quote]

I dont remember too much flowing football (bar the southampton match).

Sheff Utd.

The first half looked quite suspect but then we started playing flowing football, we were unlucky on a number of occasions - but overall it was a great match. I wasnt at the southampton game unfortunately so i can''t compare, but boxing day was a good day.

True the yorkies hammered our goal in the opening 20-25 mins, but it was city''s fight in the second half that impressed me. That and the fact that it was a rare occurance........

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]I feel Worthy should be given manager of the month for doing full circle & completely turning things around after decembers terible run of wins & flowing football. In a few weeks he has brought us back the football we have been use to all season,great passion,flowing football,excellent passing,astute tactics & substitutions. How can this be overlooked by the panel of experts? I can see his MOM trophies lining up through untill may![/quote]

I dont remember too much flowing football (bar the southampton match).

[/quote]