Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

I’ve got really, really bad news everyone…

Recommended Posts

I’ve just been informed from a close source…

…That Jarrolds has a Lingerie department

We had a whole stand named after a pornography company that peddles FILTH on the internet and in real life. They dress up models in scantily clad clothing. WHERE DOES ALL THIS FILTH END!!? 

Somebody… CALL THE VICAR NOW!

8913415D-12AF-4FDF-870C-A5385E3004F4.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Well done for missing the point...again.

Look, I’m sorry we aren’t sponsored by the Mormon church but I’m afraid you are going to have to put up with some blasphemy. I’m sure yellow and green veils will be handed out to all women at the first game so they don’t offend your delicate eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Is it still missing the point if you're doing it on purpose?

I think you give him too much credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I think you give him too much credit.

I don't necessarily agree with  what buh says but dumb , he ain't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get ready to clutch your handbags even closer to your bosom everybody

ive just been informed the Jarrolds deli counter has a wide selection of SAUSAGES!

I also hear there are women working in this store and being paid legal tender to perform tasks that are within the law!

1F2D987D-A4E2-4647-B7C6-47819D06B0F2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Well done for missing the point...again.

Can I 'whoosh' on Buh's behalf. 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I don't necessarily agree with  what buh says but dumb , he ain't.

I guess we have different benchmarks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I guess we have different benchmarks.

Of course, I had assumed  that. You made it obvious.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen the sausage thing and feel like I've missed out. Anyone got a link? (See what I did there....?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Of course, I had assumed  that. You made it obvious.  

He's not going to sh*g you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that I just went away and did something else for a while. You guys do know that is allowed, right?

Anyway I saw that Norwich were involved with a company legitimately using women performing legal tasks to advertise a business and being compensated for it I WOZ FOOOMIN!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the bad news that reddit is down so Buh is back to do some low quality **** posting?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Is the bad news that reddit is down so Buh is back to do some low quality **** posting?

That's good news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Is the bad news that reddit is down so Buh is back to do some low quality **** posting?

Now Pornhub has got rid of most of their content he's probably got time for a lot more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

He's not going to sh*g you.

Who are you, my pimp?

stop licking my ring boy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Now Pornhub has got rid of most of their content he's probably got time for a lot more.

Come on then, come and sit down and tell the group about the time I mugged you off in the past. I honestly don’t remember who you are, sport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

I haven't seen the sausage thing and feel like I've missed out. Anyone got a link? (See what I did there....?)

Don't  worry they've got bigger ones in Sainsburys. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Well done for missing the point...again.

Lighten up…best post on here in years 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Buh said:

I can confirm that I just went away and did something else for a while. You guys do know that is allowed, right?

Anyway I saw that Norwich were involved with a company legitimately using women performing legal tasks to advertise a business and being compensated for it I WOZ FOOOMIN!

Hold on to YOUR HATS people because I've got some news that will make you FOOME LIKE A PUFFER TRAIN!

NORWICH MARKET is known to sell ladies bloomers. But as they're NOT THE MAIN SPONSOR of NCFC they can sell what they like without worry. 

The reason the club can't is because of its undeniable position within the community it holds. You cannot build a foundation of an organisation on values of equality and family values only to discard then when it suits. We are either a family club, or we aren't. 

As much as I find @The Real Buh really very amusing, his satire is very much missing the point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Come on then, come and sit down and tell the group about the time I mugged you off in the past. I honestly don’t remember who you are, sport.

I'm afraid you need to be a little bit higher up the food chain before making the claim that you've mugged me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Hold on to YOUR HATS people because I've got some news that will make you FOOME LIKE A PUFFER TRAIN!

NORWICH MARKET is known to sell ladies bloomers. But as they're NOT THE MAIN SPONSOR of NCFC they can sell what they like without worry. 

The reason the club can't is because of its undeniable position within the community it holds. You cannot build a foundation of an organisation on values of equality and family values only to discard then when it suits. We are either a family club, or we aren't. 

As much as I find @The Real Buh really very amusing, his satire is very much missing the point. 

Is there a Norwich charter or guarantee that they are founded on “family values”?

I hate to burst your bubble but Norwich City are just a football club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Is there a Norwich charter or guarantee that they are founded on “family values”?

I hate to burst your bubble but Norwich City are just a football club. 

"Just" a football club?  Really?  Are you really a supporter at all?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lake district canary said:

"Just" a football club?  Really?  Are you really a supporter at all?  

That’s the type of company they are, yes.

they aren’t a bakery

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buh, crack on son! It’s painful being this self righteous 

Can you possibly sew together Brexit, Immigrant, Southgate, Knee, Betting Company, unscrupulous, money, LGBGT+, values, Delia, carbon emissions, Aston Villa, sex sausage.....

......and possibly connect it all to football? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeiranShikari said:

Is it still missing the point if you're doing it on purpose?

No it just means you’re a d**khead. Read his posts and you’ll see what an accurate description that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Is there a Norwich charter or guarantee that they are founded on “family values”?

I hate to burst your bubble but Norwich City are just a football club. 

Here

Here

Here

Values.JPG

Yeah. Just a few places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...