Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Emergency canary call on Radio Norfolk

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

'What they doin' in the marketin' department, Rob?'

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not listened to it yet, hopefuly should provide some entertainment

Missed Canary Call beforehand, apparently it DID go off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full of a load of crybabies no doubt, fans that don't understand how the game works. He's gone, get over it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wardogz said:

Full of a load of crybabies no doubt, fans that don't understand how the game works. He's gone, get over it. 

I don’t think it will be about Emi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably someone complaining about the number of chicken nuggets.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Emergency Canary Call? Wtf for?

The new shirt sponsor and the dubious nature of the way it goes about things - sexism, mysoginy, soft **** etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've just tuned in and Rob Butler's talking about TeenWolf. Must be a Dutch player.

Edited by Icecream Snow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

The new shirt sponsor and the dubious nature of the way it goes about things - sexism, mysoginy, soft **** etc.

What on earth does that need a canary call for?  Utterly ridiculous.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

What on earth does that need a canary call for?  Utterly ridiculous.  

free content for Rob Butler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

The new shirt sponsor and the dubious nature of the way it goes about things - sexism, mysoginy, soft **** etc.

The gambling is fine then, show some women in sexy lingerie and that’s what gets us up in arms is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, half hour in, basically, this has nothing to do with City then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

What on earth does that need a canary call for?  Utterly ridiculous.  

Why not a canary call?  te BK8 thing is a huge issue for many fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lake district canary said:

Why not a canary call?  te BK8 thing is a huge issue for many fans.

Yeah, we need answers to some serious questions.

Such as;

Are BK8 going to bring some of their models over for half time entertainment?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Why not a canary call?  te BK8 thing is a huge issue for many fans.

…or is it more for local journalists who can make hay

Edited by Branston Pickle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just scroll back to the start of the programme for the interesting stuff of course 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

The gambling is fine then, show some women in sexy lingerie and that’s what gets us up in arms is it?

We're not talking sexy lingerie. Have you actually looked at the videos that are out there?  I'm no prude, but even I can see that the stuff is inappropriate and of a blatant pornographic nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, we need answers to some serious questions.

Such as;

Are BK8 going to bring some of their models over for half time entertainment?

I see, so we're just going to joke about it now.  It's not about models dancing, it's not about scantily clad women, its about the blatant pornographic  promotional videos which are still out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

….so it’s an adult site with adult content for adults.  Not for me, but unlike others I’ve not spent the afternoon looking.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

….so it’s an adult site with adult content for adults. 

Precisely and we are a family club with many kids involved. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Precisely and we are a family club with many kids involved. 

Thank god kids aren't allowed to gamble.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

We're not talking sexy lingerie. Have you actually looked at the videos that are out there?  I'm no prude, but even I can see that the stuff is inappropriate and of a blatant pornographic nature.

Have you ever ventured onto the internet? Because what’s been shared is nothing really.

I stand by my point. Some scantily clad women and one example of mimicking oral sex doesn’t align with our values, but betting firms that literally ruin people’s lives and prey on people -fun family time that aligns 100%.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Have you ever ventured onto the internet? Because what’s been shared is nothing really.

I stand by my point. Some scantily clad women and one example of mimicking oral sex doesn’t align with our values, but betting firms that literally ruin people’s lives and prey on people -fun family time that aligns 100

Edited by Virtual reality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...