Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

New main sponsor, blah blah blah - but look at those lights!

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That thumbnail would get you arrested 70 years ago

I'm sure she has a fishing permit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Never seen so much guff. 

Are people really outraged? You see that stuff on Saturday night TV ffs. 

This is people upset at the club, and people infected with woke who get literally offended by anything nowadays. 

Just now, Wrathofthefarkely said:

Never seen so much guff. 

This is people upset at the club, and people infected with woke who get literally offended by anything nowadays. 

So... you're happy for the club, a family club, to be associated with a company that promotes itself by getting young ladies to deep throat hot dogs?

I guess Delia could employ the ladies to perform at her restaurant. I assume you'd be happy to watch while you and your family tuck into your crisp roast duck with cherry sauce? Yummy!

OTBC

• Like 5

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Robin van Persie, John Terry and Darren Eadie signed up. I doubt we're going to lose current players over what's on the shirt ffs.

Times have changed. Get with the program.

You just don't get away with things like this anymore. Reputation is what small club like Norwich City have over big clubs. There is no doubt in my mind BK8 is hiding all kinds of viral marketing that makes what we've seen wholesome  in comparison. Want to wait to find out?

We're literally one ill-timed million-follower retweet away from prospective signing PR agents going damage control mode if we don't drop this sponsor. This has already stained us. It's an embarrassment and we look hypocritical. Club must move fast and not just removing a damn YT video.

edit: Oh yes, and dropping vice sponsors is also the morally correct thing to do.

Edited by Upo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wonder if Ben Kensell has a new personalised plate on his car if anybody can guess what it would be ? 😂

F00K8.....?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Wrathofthefarkely said:

Never seen so much guff. 

You see scantily clad young ladies with their **** hanging out deepthroating sausages on Saturday night TV? 

1 hour ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

Had to look to see if it was bad as people are saying. Found this on their YouTube. Fishing for marbles using a tiny rod in their cleavage. Don't think BK8 really matches the club ethos. 

Is that Delia's kitchen in Stowmarket?......

6 hours ago, AJ said:

Sadly those lights look like temporary installations but they would be awesome if they did it permanently!

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

I wonder if Ben Kensell has a new personalised plate on his car if anybody can guess what it would be ? 😂

SA55 AGE

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That thumbnail would get you arrested 70 years ago

Mind the gap......

So, back in the real World, which marketing route will bring BK8 the most customers?

The fact that they sponsor Norwich City in the UK or the fact that they run risque adverts in Asia?

And we all know what the answer to that is, don't we?

Call me old fashioned, but this is not a good look for our club. 

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter, just a load of hashtag clicky nonsense, just another reason to stay off the hellhole that is social media. 

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

Yes it says floodlights, not strobe disco lights 😂