Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

worthy out??????????????

ok worthy may have lost today but support the team and MANAGER please.

I think we should stop questioning his decisions and exept them, he sees the players everyday not us.

I agree with dropping hucks, what does he add to a depleted team, players need to have pride wearing the NORWICH shirt and give commitment.

It is about time some players were brought down to earth and fight for there place. examples need to be set and respect needs to be given to the manager, board and fans.

may i add through what a good bit of buisness by Neil Doncaster in the Ashton dealings.

Tongue Tied [:S]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

ok worthy may have lost today but support the team and MANAGER please.

I think we should stop questioning his decisions and exept them, he sees the players everyday not us.

I agree with dropping hucks, what does he add to a depleted team, players need to have pride wearing the NORWICH shirt and give commitment.

It is about time some players were brought down to earth and fight for there place. examples need to be set and respect needs to be given to the manager, board and fans.

may i add through what a good bit of buisness by Neil Doncaster in the Ashton dealings.

Tongue Tied [:S]

[/quote] I would be happy to support the manager if he gave me (us) some valid reasons to support him! I will always support the team and that''s why I belive it is in our best interests to change the manager.

Yet another muppett who was down the park with "load of old squit"!

Trouble is mate NW has not got the skills or know how on how to bring players down to earth because he has lost the plot!

NW needs to earn respect by changing the way he runs this club and we all know that this is never going to happen.

He has taken this club as far as he can and now its time for change!

He''s not got a clue why should we support him. He is dragging this club down and getting desperate with loan signings constantly!

Answer this: Who was the last cheap player that Worthy bought from a lower club that is any good?

Reading bought 3 good players with the money from hughes!

Smell the coffee! It aint starbucks but cost as much!

The vocal support was there today - as it has been all season;  the upset wth the manager only came to the surface after tahn scored their winner and far too late to influence the performance or the result - how much more can the fans give?  It was ALL given by thefans at Fulham yet we still got relegated.

Worthy has to take his share of the blame - this is his team, his tactics and his style; they are simply not good enough.

Committment is all well and good - Like Hughes I would give my all in a yellow shirt;  but like hughes I would not be any good to be in the starting 11; and at the moment I suspect even I, with my two left feet in two right foot boots manner, woudl challenge hughes in successful passes on the pitch!

The Johansson and Rehman looked good - and that is the straw we have to cling too;  but these no shows and lack of quality have become far too frequent. 

your joking right. since when do we stop questioning anyone''s decisions, if that''s the way you lead your life I worry. As for worthy if he sees the team everyday why doesn''t he notice most them can''t pass?

No i will not support a manager who i do not think is doing a good job. Do you work for the club? If he leaves now i would thank him for the good times and thank him for doing the right thing in leaving. It''s not personal its just facts! It''s his team, he has had more money than any other norwich manager and the team are not only not getting results (the name of the game) but we are not even showing that we are capable of one. He sees the players everyday so he really should do better with one of the most talented group of players in this league!

PRESSURE

people putting them down

heard of the saying kick him when is down? confidence is being damaged. they perform well in training to be slagged of  and critised on matchdays,

ctid am I the only one who can see you are having a wind up? I suppose this accounts for the hooligan attitudes on another thread - get wound up and disengage brain.

I know what you are on so just go away.

Dickson      Preston above us

Jarrett         Wigan above us

Hughes       ok bad move!! but reading above us

LOUIS JEAN       Forest BELOW US been unlucky

DRURY       Posh Great player

SAFRI         Coventry BELOW US

Stick out tongue [:P]ASHTON       Crewe BELOW US doubled our money in 12 months great buisness

Are you an ipswich fan!!!!??Crying [:''(]

Does it come hard for you to beleive that i might be able to make my own decisions about a team i follow everywhere, week in week out and have done for years!! i support the team, players and manager whatever there decisions. they no the club better than all of us. people like you take the will out of players not the manager, imagine you in worths positon, (wanting to do the best he can and when it does not work for a few months you bite his head of and forget he got us to the best leauge in the world only 18monthe ago and he could do no wrong).

Big Smile [:D]

PRESSURE

people putting them down

heard of the saying kick him when is down? confidence is being damaged. they perform well in training to be slagged of  and critised on matchdays,

[/quote]if quality mature pro-footballers can''t reproduce their form on match day, it suggests a lack of confidence that can only stem from the management.  everybody was behind the team on matchday as usual, and to suggest the crowd are somehow responsible for the gathering gloom and poor performances is way off the mark in my opinion.  if no one posted anything on this board for a week, do you suddenly think city would suddenly play like champions?

I wonder why? The players are useless. They cant even do the basics!

I ask you was Etuhu looking across at the linesman to see if he had flagged him offside in the first half instead of just running for the ball trying to keep it in and then seeing if he was offside?

Are we not taught from the age of about 5 to play to the whistle? Christ this man is meant to be a pro! A lazy useless muppet that knows less than a 5 year old about football!

Fact!

Worthy brought these mugs here and the noose is tightening!

PRESSURE

people putting them down

[/quote]

hadnt you noticed but we have lost 15 of 32 games this year!! worse defense than 2nd bottom millwall and worse attack than crewe!!! we have signed some truly diabolical players....  we were hoffing the ball up to the shortest player on the pitch!!!! we are actually on course to get no more points than hamilton did!!!  and all this after premiership money!!!!!

PRESSURE

people putting them down

[/quote]

This "performs well in training" really winds me up. Until recently, Neil Adams has always defended player selection on Canary Call saying that we don''t know what they are like in training. Well, quite frankly, I couldn''t give a sh*t what they''re like in training. They could be like Ronaldinho at Colney but if they are like Krusty the Clown on a matchday then they shouldn''t be picked for the team.

no, but it would not do any harm.

im not blaming fans.  FAR FROM IT. I go every week and no the core of fans, but niggaling at them all the time i think through frustration and now the high expectations that WORTHY has now given us we all want more. please remember where we were when he took over and our expectations then.  at least let him finish this season. 

WIND UP!!!!!!!!

what are you on man? are you calling me a hooligan now as well? (I would get your facts right first if you are) you must be mad i go to every single norwich game thats home and AWAY because i support the team and manager whatever the reults, i would of taken 10 or 12th in the leauge 5 years ago or can you not remenber going to grounds like PORT VALE and losing heavly? T he only rason you are all complaining is because WORTHY has brought us some sucsses and we all want more of it.

I SUPPORT WORTHY AND THE BOARD AND ALWAYS WILL.

city-till-i-die

WIND UP!!!!!!!!

what are you on man? are you calling me a hooligan now as well? (I would get your facts right first if you are) you must be mad i go to every single norwich game thats home and AWAY because i support the team and manager whatever the reults, i would of taken 10 or 12th in the leauge 5 years ago or can you not remenber going to grounds like PORT VALE and losing heavly? T he only rason you are all complaining is because WORTHY has brought us some sucsses and we all want more of it.

I SUPPORT WORTHY AND THE BOARD AND ALWAYS WILL.

You''re a poor actor in the written word. What a transparent effort at maintaining credibility by an obvious agitator. I don''t know who you support but it obviously isn''t Norwich city. Consider yourself exposed.

"The only reason you are all complaining is because WORTHY has brought us some sucsses and we all want more of it."

Um, don''t think so. So, we got promoted after 9 years - so what, we came straight back down again, our last day in the Premiership being an embarrassing whimper.   

People are complaining because the results are poor, we''re playing badly and we''ve become an embarrassment. Outplayed at home on Sunday by a bunch of Ipswich kids - how can you endorse that? If we showed some style, passion or ability, then people would not complain. As it is, we can''t pass, we can''t defend as a team, we have one of the poorest ''goals scored'' records in the Division and we have no team spirit. In short, we are absolutelt ** under Worthington.

I''m complaining because Worthington is still in charge despite being totally inept. WORTHY OUT! 

you really are a ****. how dear you say im not a fan. did you go to port vale? prob not you prob wernt intrested then. what an insult. let me guess your also a collector and go to all the autions!!!! what about the agms? travel to all of NORWICH CITYS games and even no some of the club personal.??? So have you renewed your season ticket for next year yet, and waiting for the away one???

if you look in last sat proggramme you will even find me in there because i was one of 44 or so fans who went on an offical tour to Plymouth.

Zip it! [:#]NOT A FAN INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

city-till-i-die wrote

you really are a ****. how dear you say im not a fan. did you go to port vale? prob not you prob wernt intrested then. what an insult. let me guess your also a collector and go to all the autions!!!! what about the agms? travel to all of NORWICH CITYS games and even no some of the club personal.??? So have you renewed your season ticket for next year yet, and waiting for the away one???

if you look in last sat proggramme you will even find me in there because i was one of 44 or so fans who went on an offical tour to Plymouth.

Zip it! [:#]NOT A FAN INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Easy to say.......much harder to spell.