Hank shoots Skyler

Emi Buendia - clap or boo?

Emi Buendia - clap or boo?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will you clap or boo seeing Emi Buendia at Carrow Road next season as an Aston Villa player. As I couldn’t decide given the circumstances of the transfer I have also added a third option which is what I will be do - cry

• Clap
    • Boo
    • Cry

10 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Had you asked me when the news broke, I'd have been somewhere between boo and neutral. Right now I'm neutral, but by the morning I'm sure I'll be in the clap camp.

Exactly this.

And now it's a sunny Sunday morning..

7 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Sorry, I'm a villa fan. But seriously is that the view. Why do you guys hate us so much? Is it because of Lambert? I never really thought of you guys as hating us. I just kind of thought the Bristol City, Leeds, Baggies, Dingles, Coventry etc fans were a bit mad for being obsessed with us the way they were. 

I get you guys are incredibly disappointed by the figure and you wanted more. But I imagine for you guys the sell on fee is the big one. If he ends up as a success at villa he could easily move on for 60-80 million. And whilst the reported figure is 10% who knows what it really is. But let's say it takes the transfer to 45 mil total. How disappointed would you be then with a fee of that total?

To be honest the signings you have made so far look encouraging and I hope you really give it a go at staying up. I'd much prefer you guys to be in the league than Burnley. 

Sorry this ended up as a bit of a ramble so TLDR: If the fee ends up 45 mil with the sell on clause how disappointed will you be?

Do You really hate us? And Why? 

And then good luck. I hope you invest well so we can have many games to come.

Mate, ignore Keith he only comes on here when there's some negativity he can gloat in, didn't see him for dust whilst we were winning most weeks during the season. 

Another childish topic. Anyone who boos Emi is an ungrateful idiot. He owes us nothing. We should be happy for him. 

I won't boo, cry or clap. When he comes back here, he's an opposition player and should be seen as such. If he scores and his celebration is one of rubbing our noses in it, then I'd be inclined to boo. Brilliant player who gave us some great moments for which we should be grateful for and he was clapped and applauded for at the time, but he's no longer a Norwich player so won't get applause again from me. 

Are people saying they would have clapped him if he turned up here playing for Arsenal, but because it's Villa, they won't? There was a high percentage of fans, who thought he was going 12 months ago, so be grateful for that extra special season we had with him. 

Get a grip, it's the man you are applauding, not the frigging shirt.

Move on, let's see who we buy

Same with all unrequited love interests who think they've moved on to bigger and better things.

Slash the new bloke's tyres, and start a rumour anonymously about him having a little willy on an online message board.

PS - You heard about the size of Aston Villas transfer budget now?  Is teeny.

• Haha 1

I thank him for his fandabulous time here, but if we're allowed back into the stadium to watch football 'live'....I suppose when Emi's name is announced I just might let off a rip snorting fart......

• Haha 1

Will Show no emotion what so ever. He is a villa player playing against the team I love. I only wish our current players the best, any that move on I could not care less about as they no longer represent us. 

Done the same with Greeno my all time favourite city player but once he went to wet spam that's it love affair over. 

• Like 1

Could handle and applaud him leaving for a big club.

But he's left for a club we should be competing with.

We're being bent over a barrel by Aston Villa.

In honesty I don't know why we're accepting the bid. 

That's what happens when your sporting director openly states a players starting price.

11 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Could handle and applaud him leaving for a big club.

But he's left for a club we should be competing with.

We're being bent over a barrel by Aston Villa.

In honesty I don't know why we're accepting the bid. 

That's what happens when your sporting director openly states a players starting price.

Villa have spent hundreds of millions and are bankrolled by billionaires. We might as well say we should be competing with Manchester City.

Clap or boo?! He'll probably end up with a brick through his car windscreen judging by the way some of our snowflake fans have taken the news today.

The pen hasn't even touched his Villa contract yet and people are already discussing how we'll acknowledge him in a game that isn't going to happen for several months.

4 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

I'll be there booing the booers.........

Am i correct in saying the only time you cried was when the Doc left and i believe you still to this day miss him ?

20 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

Villa have spent hundreds of millions and are bankrolled by billionaires. We might as well say we should be competing with Manchester City.

Applying that logic,

We're already relegated then?

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Am i correct in saying the only time you cried was when the Doc left and i believe you still to this day miss him ?

Thanks for making a sad day even sadder Til by mentioning the classiest CB ever to wear the yellow shirt.😪😪😪

19 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

By the way guys see my thread on half and half shirts, you may be interested.....

No thanks, I'd rather have dysentery

Just now, First Wazzock said:

Dysentry? You could then have half white half brown shorts to go with the half an' half shirt......

4 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Well if you listen to Mello you stand a good chance of catching it in The Cathedral Lounge bogs.

Easy - clap him when he’s announced as thanks for his 3 years with us, then largely ignore (...or try to wind him up - he’s still temperamental and a potential sending off waiting to happen).

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well if you listen to Mello you stand a good chance of catching it in The Cathedral Lounge bogs.

It's that small there's no room for dysentry.......

16 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

It's that small there's no room for dysentry.......

Is she a big girl then , this Di Sentry ?