Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

If we improve

I''m sure you all know that I am of the "maybe it''s time for a change" opinion but to ne honest if things improved at the club I really wouldn''t care who the manager was.

Some of you seem determined to see Worthy go so the question is, if things did improve would you still want him gone?

I''m of the same opinion as you, not sure about Worthy, but now I think the only way we''ll improve is if something new is brought to the club. Manager, Assistant, few different coaches??? The club need a new style of football and i don''t worthy can deliver it

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

I''m sure you all know that I am of the "maybe it''s time for a change" opinion but to ne honest if things improved at the club I really wouldn''t care who the manager was.

Some of you seem determined to see Worthy go so the question is, if things did improve would you still want him gone?

[/quote]

if we do well in the next 3 it means NOTHING - its the games against palace, wolves, preston etc which will show if we have improved.

you never know saint, but presently the rot looks too deep for worthy to turn it around.  can worthy get the best out of quality players as he did with average players?  here he''s unproven and so far has dragged city''s performances down to the level of hamiltons.  souness went becuase of consistent underperformance, as did brown at derby last week.  its disappointing our promotion hopes have faded, but the real disappointment is the general level of the performances we''ve seen this year.too often there''s only one team at the races and its not been city. presently, the performances are so off you can''t imagine us challenging for promotion next year at all. its time for a change.

If we make the play off or if there is aconsistent improvement in performances/tactics I ma happy for NW to stay. Whatever happens I think he should be judged at the end of the season.

Its about the performances - if we see a team of 11 played to their strengths, working as a unit passing the ball well and committed to each other while creating chances then that will progress for me - its just we seem to be a million miles away fromthat at the moment.

Results, as Dec showed, is not what its about - tactics and knowing how to play to your strengtsh are what counts.