Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Goals of the season with comms...

Emi Vs Bristol City, best goal I’ve seen from anyone in a city shirt. Ridiculously good

(please stay Emi, one more season 🙏)

Love the way they talk about "Gibson" .................you don't talk about somebody like that unless he is very popular  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When Emi dummies to take the free kick for number one, Mario's goal, I was expecting at least one of them to shout "Don't take it Emi!". 😂

6 hours ago, Mark .Y. said:

Love the way they talk about "Gibson" .................you don't talk about somebody like that unless he is very popular  🙂

I noticed there was banter between "Gibson" and Todd in their all yellow podcasts 🙃

• Like 1

Wonder if "Simon" will start wearing his shorts just under his ribcage next season.  Seriously interesting insight into dressing room relations though!  

Marvellous !
Great to see Dowell getting involved with all things Norwich , going to be a big player for us next season . 
Best bit for me .... Gibson get out of the way 😂.

OTBC 

The pass from Buendia and the run from Pukki for the 2nd goal against Huddersfield is amazing, but there are so many this season that you can see why it looks just like 'another' NCFC goal.

If they were at a top Prem team together the pundits would be raving about them. Far more prolific than Son/Kane or De Bruyne/Aguero. Let's hope they can do it again next season!

• Like 1