Midlands Yellow

Beloved Brentford v Bournemouth

Ref needs to wise up. Bournemouth players in his face and also talking to him whilst Begovic is taking goal kicks, to distract him

The referee needs to start booking for this time-wasting, yes we all do it but this is another level by Scummouth. Be hilarious if Begovic gets a 2nd yellow for it. 

Begovic knows he won’t get sent off for time wasting without the ref having at least another word

It plays to Bournemouths advantage if it gets scrappy. Brentford need to keep possession. City would be passing these off the park by now.

Loving it! Brentford players may need to get cute (well, if it's good enough for Bournemouth) then they could get another  sent off. 

Wind them up, good and proper!

6 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Ref needs to wise up. Bournemouth players in his face and also talking to him whilst Begovic is taking goal kicks, to distract him

Ref handling the game superbly well 

33 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

He had the ball in his hands and Begovic took it off him...to what? Slow their own restart?? Ridiculous Toney got a yellow for doing the same as Begovic had just done.

Officiating has been interesting so far to say the least 

It was more for the push on begovic I would assume which is exactly what begovic was trying to achieve 

Come on Bees - strange turnaround in the game, utterly dreadful play to concede the first goal, but a 50:50 pen and a sending off must give them the edge for the second half.

Edited by Branston Pickle

7 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

It was more for the push on begovic I would assume which is exactly what begovic was trying to achieve 

I think you're giving Begovic a bit too much credit here, I don't think there was any great plan I just think he was pissed off.

I didn’t watch the first half, but having read this thread, I’m definitely watching the second. Prepare for 45 minutes of turgid anti-football now. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I didn’t watch the first half, but having read this thread, I’m definitely watching the second. Prepare for 45 minutes of turgid anti-football now. 🤣

That's why Brentford need to get level and ahead early otherwise **** will just do their usual gamesmanship by slowing down, appealing for everything and surrounding the ref at every decision. They will speed up play if they get behind. 

1 minute ago, Canary73 said:

That's why Brentford need to get level and ahead early otherwise **** will just do their usual gamesmanship by slowing down, appealing for everything and surrounding the ref at every decision. They will speed up play if they get behind. 

Your wish is granted. All we need to make it perfect is for Brentford for choke to Barnsley in the final. 👌

I didn't realise I disliked Bournemouth so much. Sh1tty tactics in time wasting, little sh1t in Pearson, big sh1t in manager. In fact, sh1t!

Looking forward to Brentford taking this game now. So often the nearly men in recent times. Come on Canos, get the winner.

Edited by sonyc

Bournemouth apparently tried to take Farke away from us last summer? 

Another reason to dislike them. He’s far far far too farking good for you!!!

Edited by Fiery Zac

Scummouth tried to poach Farke??? 😂😂😂😂😂No chance tossers. 

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Bournemouth apparently tried to take Farke away from us last summer? 

Another reason to dislike them. He’s far far far farking too good for you!!!

Pearson and the arrogance of the cheated game we played against them a few weeks ago has me as a Brentford fan today

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

I didn't realise I disliked Bournemouth so much. Sh1tty tactics in time wasting, little sh1t in Pearson, big sh1t in manager. In fact, sh1t!

Looking forward to Brentford taking this game now. So often the nearly men in recent times.

I absolutely hate them, never bought this plucky Bournemouth ****e. The sooner they plummet back down to Division 4 where they belong the better. 

• Like 1

Bournemouth are the main team to eliminate from the playoffs as far as we're concerned with an eye on next season.

Wouldnt really care which of the other 3 went up thereafter , although it would preferably be Barnsley

Whilst the ref is having a good game, he's really got to start booking these time-wasting Bournemouth players.