Jump to content
Midlands Yellow

Beloved Brentford v Bournemouth

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Yep, not a clue how Toney got booked as part of that. Cracking game so far.

He had the ball in his hands and Begovic took it off him...to what? Slow their own restart?? Ridiculous Toney got a yellow for doing the same as Begovic had just done.

Officiating has been interesting so far to say the least 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Brentford can get their s*** together they could still do this as  Bournemouth are not offering anything themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

He had the ball in his hands and Begovic took it off him...to what? Slow their own restart?? Ridiculous Toney got a yellow for doing the same as Begovic had just done.

Officiating has been interesting so far to say the least 

Getting surrounded on every decision right now, big test for any official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Gamesmanship, used All his experience 

great game so far this won’t end 11 v 11

No chance. Never seen a keeper do that before and all teams will play the game when given any opportunity. The opportunity simply wasn’t there as the ball was already in Toneys hands.

Begovic was angry at the way the pen was cooly put past him with virtually no run up and just lost it for a moment - and got away with it!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fiery Zac said:

No chance. Never seen a keeper do that before and all teams will play the game when given any opportunity. The opportunity simply wasn’t there as the ball was already in Toneys hands.

Begovic was angry at the way the pen was cooly put past him with virtually no run up and just lost it for a moment - and got away with it!?

Begovic got booked also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Begovic got booked also

didn’t realise, thanks. Good

 

and now a red!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Gamesmanship, used All his experience 

great game so far this won’t end 11 v 11

👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just from reading the BBC minute by minute I was about to look up the odds on a sending off! And I wouldn't bank on there not being another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

Just from reading the BBC minute by minute I was about to look up the odds on a sending off! And I wouldn't bank on there not being another.

Part of me (well ALL of me) wishes it would be Pearson

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny to remember Alex Neil decided Sergi Canos wasn't up to it and instead spent a chunk on Yanic Wildschutt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Decent last ditch rugby tackle that

Surely his hand was in a 'natural' position 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Part of me (well ALL of me) wishes it would be Pearson

Looking at the forums of other clubs, they do have a bit of a reputation for, er, extreme gamesmanship. So much so it seems deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think there'll be lots more snipers and landmines for Bournemouth to contend with now

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

£25m? If they’d except a quarter of that we could do business. 

After that miss, I'd like to re-negotiate please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there is plenty of time left but if Brentford can move the ball quicker, Bournemouth will not be able to live with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford need to calm down, its there for the taking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...