Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Newell Turns down Leicester!!!

According to BBC Teletext, Mike Newell has rejected Leicester and has pledged his future to Luton, so that one person to tick off the list as potential Worthy replacements

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]According to BBC Teletext, Mike Newell has rejected Leicester and has pledged his future to Luton, so that one person to tick off the list as potential Worthy replacements[/quote]

just cos he doesnt want to go to leicester does not mean he would turn us down.

Also rumoured is that Derby county will pip their local rivals Leicester city to getting suspended QPR boss Ian Holloway! So another one to tick of the list.

But maybe Leicester or QPR may like the great flowing football that Worthy only dreams he can produce!

Worthy for QPR!

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"]According to BBC Teletext, Mike Newell has rejected Leicester and has pledged his future to Luton, so that one person to tick off the list as potential Worthy replacements[/quote]on his agent''s advice!

Who''s got more money and more potential? NORWICH. He would get payed more here than at leicester, would get more money too spend and would have a better crop of players too work with. Leicester is no more appealing than Luton, but Norwich is a job that alot of managers would love to have. FACT

Don''t you get them at the top of staircases too, Rude Old?Don''t tell me you got modded off when trying to post this? That''s some brain kink to find anything offensive in a Newell Post!

I think I made the mistake before of posting late in the evening which is fatal.

By the time your post gets on the Board in the morning all the old gits are back from buying all the bread and not only does it gets lost but the gits are only interested in their own threads so it never comes back again.

In this respect I even have sympathy for Septic because he is five hours behind time wise and light years behind in other aspects.

when discussing managers, can we not mention managers who are clearly rubbish and everyone at the clubs they have left admitts it, ie, souness, and keegan.

new managers say about every club they go to after those guys leave, about how unfit and poorly trained they are.

I am fed up with journey players, old, no passion, and desire.   So y would we want a manager equivilent?   the reason boothroyd, newell and others are doing so well, is talent and hunger, granted coppell has done so well, but lets get some spirit back.

BOWEN, combines coaching experience, passion for the club and hunger.

good summer routine, and we can be quality 2006/7, no doubt about that.