Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

O/T Tonights Playoff Games

12 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

James Husband booked after 2 minutes 😛🤣 Oxford 0 - 0 Blackpool

Not really interested but if the quality of the games are poor then the binners must have been really terrible and Paul Cook has a massive rebuild in the summer.

My eldest daughter is off to Uni in Oxford in September, so whilst I probably should be cheering them on, if they stay down I could coincide a visit for when the binners are in town. 

Watching the l2 play off semi. Rooting for morecambe as I would love to see Ipswich in the same league as them, currently 1 nil up. Tranmere look a good side though with james Vaughan up top. Goal scored by morecambe was the result of one of their players holding the goalies arm, bet they wish var was in use lol. 1-1 now, good game to be fair, better than the championship games earlier in the week

53 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Watching the l2 play off semi. Rooting for morecambe as I would love to see Ipswich in the same league as them, currently 1 nil up. Tranmere look a good side though with james Vaughan up top. Goal scored by morecambe was the result of one of their players holding the goalies arm, bet they wish var was in use lol. 1-1 now, good game to be fair, better than the championship games earlier in the week

Is the ref the one that nutted Alan Judge ?

3 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Blackpool 2-1 after only 12 minutes, one hell of a game

Thought Oxford were in danger of making a game of it for a minute or two. Tie over now though. 

5k Blackpool fans sounding like 20k, this is so much better with fans in 

Edited by FenwayFrank

Ebou Adams scores for Forest Green, sixty seconds later they get a second, now 2-2 aggregate against Newport