Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

Attention. look away now Keep the Faithers!

To the rest

Please take some time to look at www.yourchoices.org.uk and register there.  This is a fan based site up and running to campaign for likeminded supporters to get together and discuss ways of promoting the cause to get rid of the management team.  You will all be made welcome and able to air your thoughts on the current state of our club.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

To the rest

Please take some time to look at www.yourchoices.org.uk and register there.  This is a fan based site up and running to campaign for likeminded supporters to get together and discuss ways of promoting the cause to get rid of the management team.  You will all be made welcome and able to air your thoughts on the current state of our club.

[/quote]

At the time of posting it has 130 registered users, it looks like you really need this recruitment drive, shame really, I bet some of you were beginning to believe the ''majority myth''.

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

To the rest

[/quote]

At the time of posting it has 130 registered users, it looks like you really need this recruitment drive, shame really, I bet some of you were beginning to believe the ''majority myth''.

[/quote]

How do you sleep at night Squit?

To the rest

[/quote]

[/quote]

30 more than 2 days ago squatto!!  slowly but surely, slowly but surely - at this rate in two weeks there will be over 500!! well maybe not...  [;)]

I notice a few more on the worthy out poll too, so thats more than just me and the 150 protesters now...

Considering they''re were worthy out chants from the river barclay and snakepit last time when half the ground had left in disgust lets see what happens tuesday then....

To the rest

[/quote]

[/quote]blah blah blah - squits off again......... p.s message boards are not a clear indication of the true amounts of people against worthy. Try attending games and speaking to other fans! I am sure your not a regular down the rud as you seem totally out of touch with the average supporter!

Mr Ronbol (I prefer to name you just once), I''m a season ticket holder and yes I do talk to other fans and, you''ll never guess, they want to keep the manager.

Of course, there''s a lot of football grounds between Brighton and Norwich. Given that Norwich is not the easiest route to navigate to, it''s quite possible that Dicky is truly basing his opinion on thousands, in the wrong ground.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Mr Ronbol (I prefer to name you just once), I''m a season ticket holder and yes I do talk to other fans and, you''ll never guess, they want to keep the manager.

[/quote]so now we know your true identity, you sit in the directors box!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Of course, there''s a lot of football grounds between Brighton and Norwich. Given that Norwich is not the easiest route to navigate to, it''s quite possible that Dicky is truly basing his opinion on thousands, in the wrong ground.[/quote]

Losing the argument, lets falsely accuse ''em of being someone else, YC, a man of your intellect should really be able to think of something better.

The only people who want to keep the manager are the over 65` s who dont like change in there lives spoke to 50 to 100 people at sundays game and most want Worthless out so squit dont think you sit around the people I sit next to  in the lower river end you must have been hanging around the away supporters part of the south stand by the looks of matters to me as they where the only people who loved Worthless for his wonderfull team selections Sunday !!!!!!

To the rest

[/quote]

[/quote]

So how many members does the "keep worthy" website have?

You are really clutching at straws with your Worthy brown nosing.

Do you get paid to post your spin?

Worthy is going to get sacked and there is nothing you (and your other ghost posters) can do about it.

In the Chase era the majority wanted him out yet at the most 1000 protested outside the ground.

The Majority of people want Worthy out its that simple. If you say anything else you are very very foolish.

If more people thought as you did why are they not posting pro-worthy messages here, at the club site or WOTB?

Its anonymous so what are they worried about?

Maybe its because he has no support.

To be honest Squit, I can''t help admire your confidence in Mr Worthington,  and the board''s decision to keep him, views that you seem to share with other posters on this site, and many other City boards too.  Thing is, most of them seem to be able to handle that a great number of supporters are concerned at the state of our team, and club and want the board to address those problems, which is why some supporters have set up sites such as yourchoices.

The yourchoices site is not for you, well that''s okay, but I just wanted to bring the site to the attention of those who didn''t yet know about it.  Going from feedback myself and others have received, several of the new members on the site have come from here.  I acknowledge there must be some Worthy supporters around somewhere, fine.  It''s a free country and you are completely free to set up a website to engage with fellow supporters who think the same as you. When you have set up a site, I''ll be glad to come on there and put across my points of view.  Let me know when that happens.  Thanks.

To the rest

[/quote]

[/quote]

142 now squat..12 more than 6 o''clock last night squatto!!  slowly but surely, slowly but surely...  Wink [;)]

Squit, you Sir are a pimple on the Pink Un message board-arse. Why did you feel the need to spout your rubbish on this thread? It''s not meant for you, the blinkered MINORITY. Yes that''s right, no matter how loudly you shout with your fingers in your ears, you are in the minority and deep down, you know it. When Worthington finally goes, I want to see you dine upon your hat, a large slice of humble pie and wash it down with a glass of Vin de Sour Grapes.

Squit, you are guilty here of what you are constantly accusing others of doing, and that is not reading properly. I think the title stated quite clearly, "look away now Keep the Faithers". So why didn''t you? I think we need to be told, especially as you''re obviously a man of such exacting and high moral standards.

LOS - Lots of the people who sit near me want NW out, and talking to fellow supporters at work there is a clear majority in favour of a change. It is fair to say that most of the people I talk to feel that NW should be given to the end of the season to sort things out.

USA is right Worthy will go, its just how long and painful its gonna be, because the longer it takes the more pain your gonna suffer, the players want him out they want to play proper football, they are bound by confidentiality undertaking and cannot speak but do it on the pitch, the message is loud and clear.

The longer it goes on not only will it be painful for us, but Delia when she comes to the inevitable will regret not acting sooner, the pain of running a fotball club maybe to much.

To the rest

[/quote]

[/quote]

145 now squat..3 more than 10 o''clock today squatto!!  slowly but surely, slowly but surely...

also 247 posts on the official sites message board petition - many of those posts containing more than one signature.