Alex Moss

Transfer Rumour Thread Season 2021/22

36 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

To be honest I don't believe any of these so called ITK people, genuine ones don't blurt it out on the Internet. These accounts are just chancers who occasionally get stuff right minutes before someone else, they just know how to read rumours and then blag it 

I used to follow this specific ITK when I was on twitter. There's 100% more to him than just chancing it and getting lucky. He does genuinely know stuff ahead of time. I dont know who he is or where he gets info, but he absolutely categorically does have some level of ITK info.

I tend to agree with BYG that he has some track on early signing announcements etc but the broad sweeping statements he makes are often inaccurate so his source is probably someone in the media team or whatever rather than someone in the scouting dept.

Private jet from London (registered in Italy) just landed at Norwich airport. Probably nothing but seeing as how PLM was spotted this way just thought I’d mention it. 

9 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

Private jet from London (registered in Italy) just landed at Norwich airport. Probably nothing but seeing as how PLM was spotted this way just thought I’d mention it. 

On 22/07/2021 at 16:37, cambridgeshire canary said:

Whos on the plane

whos on the plane

WHOS ON THE PLANE?

Quagliarella finally on his way?

14 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

was it spotted by greasy ?

38 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I used to follow this specific ITK when I was on twitter. There's 100% more to him than just chancing it and getting lucky. He does genuinely know stuff ahead of time. I dont know who he is or where he gets info, but he absolutely categorically does have some level of ITK info.

I tend to agree with BYG that he has some track on early signing announcements etc but the broad sweeping statements he makes are often inaccurate so his source is probably someone in the media team or whatever rather than someone in the scouting dept.

Sexybennett has said on Twitter that she is a she.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Thanks, Like I said, I'm not on there any more so clearly missed that somwehere down the line.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

I’m guessing private jets landing in Norwich must be a fairly common occurrence because another one has just landed from Nice. 

37 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

4 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

I’m guessing private jets landing in Norwich must be a fairly common occurrence because another one has just landed from Nice. 

Presuming things have since got far worse since yesterday’s shocking revelation and confirmation that we’re now moved on to our ‘C list of targets’, does anyone know which D or potentially E list footballer we could be looking at from Nice? 

4 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Presuming things have since got far worse since yesterday’s shocking revelation and confirmation that we’re now moved on to our ‘C list of targets’, does anyone know which D or potentially E list footballer we could be looking at from Nice? 

Wayne Rooney coming out of retirement. 

Joking apart, it does sound like the French market is one to keep an eye on, wouldn’t be surprised to see some more faces come in from Ligue 1 as Webber talked about the financial difficulties out there right now, and as ruthless as it sounds, I think we’ll be looking to exploit that further, would certainly make sense.

3 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Wayne Rooney coming out of retirement. 

Ha ha his name would still look good on the team sheet if nothing else

10 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Maybe Pierre Lees-Melou had a word before he left with Alexis Claude-Maurice who finally had a change of heart?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Maybe Pierre Lees-Melou had a word before he left with Alexis Claude-Maurice who finally had a change of heart?

Ha ha I was actually just thinking about whether managers etc have a word with new signings from such leagues and ask them with their valuable inside knowledge if there were any players that stood out to them etc that might be worth having a look at. I’m sure it must happen, and who knows, Lees-Melou for instance might have offered a recommendation to at least check out anyway.

16 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I forgot about him! How has he done in the end for Nice? 

EDIT - 4 goals and 5 assists in 21 starts and 9 substitute appearances. Not bad.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Lees-Melou came from Nice so maybe it’s his family being flown over. Would the club hire a private jet for that? The previous one intrigues me the most though as the flight history for it said that it flew into London yesterday from Liege in Belgium. Liege don’t seem to have any players that would be of interest to us but Genk is nearby and that doesn’t have an airport that I know of. 

2 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

I thought we had the option to exercise a further year so in fairness don’t we have 2 years??

We do. It's a twitter feed (TheYellows.com) repeating a claim of an unreliable newspaper (Birmingham Live) who got this from an unreliable clickbait football rumours website (Football Insider).

The current situation as per Paddy Davitt that while Villa have an interest, there's no "advanced negotiations".

18 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

Lees-Melou came from Nice so maybe it’s his family being flown over. Would the club hire a private jet for that? The previous one intrigues me the most though as the flight history for it said that it flew into London yesterday from Liege in Belgium. Liege don’t seem to have any players that would be of interest to us but Genk is nearby and that doesn’t have an airport that I know of. 

It’s a good point, could well just be his family making the move to Norwich. But you never know! I always admire the ingenuity of City fans who go to the effort to try and track private jets coming into Norwich - although Amadou didn’t work out, he was worth signing just for the fun we had at the time plane spotting 🤓😂

45 minutes ago, Jpootz said:

Went on Transfermarkt - and there are a few players on there that fit the age/quality/value criteria we have been looking at.

If you want to take a look: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jupiler-pro-league/marktwerte/wettbewerb/BE1

8 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

It’s a good point, could well just be his family making the move to Norwich. But you never know! I always admire the ingenuity of City fans who go to the effort to try and track private jets coming into Norwich - although Amadou didn’t work out, he was worth signing just for the fun we had at the time plane spotting 🤓😂

I’m a bit of an aviation geek so I was just looking on FlightRadar on the off chance there was anything happening and lo and behold there was. Probably nothing but I would’ve thought most other business related issues were conducted over zoom nowadays due to Covid & quarantine unless it was really necessary. 

7 minutes ago, WSM said:

Went on Transfermarkt - and there are a few players on there that fit the age/quality/value criteria we have been looking at.

If you want to take a look: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jupiler-pro-league/marktwerte/wettbewerb/BE1

I read somewhere another prem team were interested in Lang as he can play a variety of positions on the front line 🤔

Just now, Jpootz said:

I’m a bit of an aviation geek so I was just looking on FlightRadar on the off chance there was anything happening and lo and behold there was. Probably nothing but I would’ve thought most other business related issues were conducted over zoom nowadays due to Covid & quarantine unless it was really necessary. 

Well hopefully, Jpootz, you’re on to something here and have rumbled our next signing 🙏

Don't think Webber would have come out publicly and said we were still after quite a few players if he wasn’t confident he’d secure them, he’d just be leaving himself wide open and he’s not silly enough to do that. So I’m confident we’ll see things hot up soon enough.

3 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Yes, but it is one thing knowing a transfer when it is going to happen but it is a completely different thing to know how the overall strategy is going. 

This ITK also got Ajer badly wrong, and didn’t seem to know about PLM or Rashica. I would trust it for early signing announcements, but take it with a pinch of salt when it makes grand statements about how the whole window is going. 

I typed a proper reply but the forum decided to crap itself. Again.

Long story short, looks like they knew about PLM but not the specifics.

But agree that it's more likely they've got tactical level info than strategic, and a good point about irrelevance of "A-Z" list if they improve the team...

1 hour ago, Jpootz said:

On second thoughts, although I’m not 100% sure of the rules I’m guessing anyone coming into London from Belgium yesterday would’ve had to quarantine in London first before coming here so it’s probably unlikely to be a foreign player. Perhaps a player from a London club then? 

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Ah! it was only a matter of time before we moved on to the Epsilons, Oh what a brave new world!

38 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Well hopefully, Jpootz, you’re on to something here and have rumbled our next signing 🙏

Don't think Webber would have come out publicly and said we were still after quite a few players if he wasn’t confident he’d secure them, he’d just be leaving himself wide open and he’s not silly enough to do that. So I’m confident we’ll see things hot up soon enough.

What we really need apart from these keen private jet tracker fans is a plant in Dunstan Hall too during these hectic summer transfer days. Perhaps there's a temporary position for someone undercover 🙂

Seriously, I have a sense we will have a definite story by the end of this week. We may well do our business late this time but DF will want as many to bond and get to know playing styles and patterns before our first game.  I'm definitely expecting a signing by the weekend.🤞

If we sell Cantwell to villa ( hopefully) it should give us some cash to land some of the a list targets

a sell would be a win win 

16 minutes ago, sonyc said:

What we really need apart from these keen private jet tracker fans is a plant in Dunstan Hall too during these hectic summer transfer days. Perhaps there's a temporary position for someone undercover 🙂

Seriously, I have a sense we will have a definite story by the end of this week. We may well do our business late this time but DF will want as many to bond and get to know playing styles and patterns before our first game.  I'm definitely expecting a signing by the weekend.🤞

I mean to be thorough we need to set up a Pink Un Detective Agency. 

We need someone on SaxonWatch.

Someone permanently at Morrisons.

Someone hanging around the gates of Colney.

Someone at Dunston Hall.

Someone at Carrow Road

Someone at Delia's local pub for when she pops in for a pint.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

If we sell Cantwell to villa ( hopefully) it should give us some cash to land some of the a list targets

a sell would be a win win 

You must be the only one amongst the whole NCFC fan base that would want this. Just to be clear,  that's 27,000 that can get into the ground, plus the many thousands who look in from afar or who can't go, the whole of Norfolk who are interested in the football. Lets say conservatively say another 50,000 around the world. That's at least 75,000 and probably a lot more than that of Norwich supporters who would prefer Cantwell to stay. 

Just to be clear, I've criticised him in the past, but he has more than answered those criticisms and is growing into maturity a fine player and about to produce his best football for the club over the next season or two. Sell him now? You must be joking, or trolling, more like.

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

So it is Waveneyo then.😇😀😉🤭